Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu!

Contributor
@centruhl
My Isekai Slow Life Starts in 100 Days, But First I Have to Convince the Kingdom's Ruling Family that I Am Not a Spy Sent by the Neighboring Kingdom,
Which Actually Did Try to Recruit Me Due to an Ancient Prophecy of a Black-Haired Foreigner Destined to Bring About a New Era of Peace,
Which They Apparently Picked Up from a Manga Volume Left Behind by a Previously Isekai’d Japanese High School Otaku, Judging by the Cover’s Contents,
Which Coincidentally Were Also an Isekai of Sorts, Though the Reason for Misinterpretation Came from the Inhabitants of This World Not Knowing Standard Japanese,
So I Decided to Teach Basic Japanese on the Side, Not Just to Earn Some Pocket Change, But Also to Prevent Another Misunderstanding Between Locals and Future Isekai’d Individuals,
But the Fates Decided to Throw Yet Another Wrench into My Plans by Making One of my First Students Be the Exiled Princess Under a Secret Identity Who was Originally Going to Be the True Heir of the Neighboring Kingdom Before the Previously Mentioned Isekai’d Individual Usurped the Princess’ Position by Falsifying Saintess Powers,
Leading to the King Publicly Disowning His Own Daughter,
Meaning that the Princess’ Motivation for Learning Japanese is to be Able to Decipher the Contents of the Holy Scripture and Out the Fraudulent Saintess and Reclaim Her Rightful Position,
But She is Easily Distracted and Has Trouble Concentrating, So I Decided to Set Aside Time to Learn Alchemy in Order to Create the Equivalent of an ADHD Pill,
Which Would Theoretically Help with the Princess’ Studies, Though I Lack the Scientific Rigor Needed to Prove Its Effectiveness, as Well as the Approval of an Official Drug Testing Organization,
So I Am Hesitant to Use Live Human Specimens for Fear of Dangerous Side Effects, Especially If One of Them is the Royal Daughter,
Who Keeps Crawling Into My Bed At Night, Often Without Any Clothes On, Which Would Lead to Her Catching a Cold Eventually,
Which Would Set Her Studies Back Even Further, So I Have Tried to Dissuade Her from Continuing to Do So, Without Much Success, Because I Don’t Understand Why She Would Do That In the First Place.

This manga is right on the cutting edge between hentai and ecchi.

Also, double soul boob job. Glorious.

Ah yes this is peak degeneracy at its finest. People, just watch hentai I don’t understand why y’all read echii manga when it’s all the same shit with different looking titties.

"Promote Gender Equality by Molesting Men and Women Alike!"
Truly, a man of culture.

@Twia
Actually, that is already going on, that was the whole point of the comments.

Pun

This manga's message is pretty clear. Author clearly is treated like a slave and is hiding in his own little world by creating this manga.
It's not necessarily a bad thing, just goes to show the sad reality of life.

Since interspecies reviewers and Peter grill both got anime adaptations, I wonder if we'll see this one in a year or two...

Dex-chan lover
@Pun Yuuuup, this is the most "Wish Fulfillment" manga out of all the Wish Fulfillment manga i've read, and i'm into isekai so that says a lot. It's actually too much that it's just kind of ridiculous.

@SyrupyJerupy Maybe I'm just uncultured or my power level is too low or what have you, but in a weird way this trash series feels more self-indulgent than even some hentai I've seen, it's honestly almost impressive how it managed that

A funny lewd manga completely ruined by atrocious meme translation and politics insertion.

isnt there like 300 chapters of this out already? I wish i could continue to read it, but my japanese is so meh yet T-T

Contributor
@Cookies64
LMAO not even close. Unless you meant 30 (thirty) instead of 300 (three hundred).

like300chapters.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread