Wakarase ♥ Dekamaid-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Birthday Present from the GIant Maid ♥

Dex-chan lover
When is he finally going to get character development??? There is a limit to how much he can just stay a stupid brat before it gets old.

I would normally love him gushing about the toy like a kid... but the fact that he's still a brat and doesn't have any growth is kinda getting old....

Dex-chan lover
Fun to see Elle get get jealous and drunk. I feel there perhaps should be a special law for Elle for walking under influence...

The previous chapter's maid turducken was hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
When is he finally going to get character development??? There is a limit to how much he can just stay a stupid brat before it gets old.

I would normally love him gushing about the toy like a kid... but the fact that he's still a brat and doesn't have any growth is kinda getting old....
yeah, it's the worst parts of old romcoms/harems- MC that stays stupid/naive/dense/asshole for 100 chapters, before timeskip where they supposedly grow up.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling he is going to lose something after this "fight"

Dex-chan lover

yeah, it's the worst parts of old romcoms/harems- MC that stays stupid/naive/dense/asshole for 100 chapters, before timeskip where they supposedly grow up.
Well... well.. well....
Looks like someone didn't know the source....

Well, tbh...
It has many changes from the original...
But at the end of all....
It's a freaking same...

And i've believe it's not the time yet for snu snu payback arc....

Dex-chan lover
a30X6hi.png

I don't think that's half an ass. That's a full ass weighing a few hundred kgs.

I have a feeling he is going to lose something after this "fight"
best case, his virginity. worst case, his virginity and his cock

Dex-chan lover
I see, so she's never heard of or seen wine before... seems plausible. I swear, seeing her comment about drinking grape juice brought back memories of all the games that got censored during localization to change wine into grape juice.

Users who are viewing this thread