Wakarase ♥ Dekamaid-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Giant Maid and the Endless Battle!

Double-page supporter
it's alredy over
Aww, but i wanted to know more about the mansion!! About why are there so many weirdos living there. Man...
Hopefully the volume extras elaborate a bit more. Anyways, thanks for the updates guys!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Seems like an abrupt ending. I wonder if Uru lost intrest since it couldn't go the usual way Uru stories go, lol. Oh well, it's as good an ending as anyone could hope for.
Either that or it got the axe. In any case this series really didn't have a leg to stand on for any further stories.

Dex-chan lover
Sad this ended so abruptly, I wanted to know why she has those elf like ears and why the hell she is so big. Oh well, it was a cute ending at least I guess.
Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
I hope uru's other cute manga of the school boy and his giant girlfriend gets published because that one actually stayed normal on the fanbox from what I remember

Dex-chan lover
Kind of ironic that this chapter was released on the day after 8/8, honestly, but I'll try to summarize it as much as possible.

MC ended up going too far with his power harassment/abuse over giantess, so while the family and other maids were out for a few days, she decided to scare the shit out of him with heavy implications that she's big enough to eat him at any time. On the final night, to really traumatize him, she basically reintroduced him to the 'beauty of childbirth' as punishment for his harassment, using herself as the mother. I will not say anymore than that. After that, anytime MC tries to harass her again, she brings up 'that punishment' again, forever scarring him.

If you click on the Related tab on the story's page, there's a link to the original doujinshi there if you want to see for yourself.
Can't say that i didn't expect that since its kind of a norm when someone does giantess doujins

I hope uru's other cute manga of the school boy and his giant girlfriend gets published because that one actually stayed normal on the fanbox from what I remember
That one is so old and I guess uru want to draw their more extreme fetish anyway. I like that too though

Users who are viewing this thread