Wakarase ♥ Dekamaid-chan - Ch. 21 - Giant Maid and the Master Reversal

Dex-chan lover
I...don't know about this chapter.

But regardless thanks for the translation (what I do know is that black bars are still fucking terrible).

MD@Home
and there it is, the guro. Uru's restraints falling off one by one and there's not many left.

Though at this point we're at the same place event-wise compared to the original H version of this story, so I wonder if it's going to get wrapped up in the next few chapters or if it'll continue with some new scenarios that continue the whole "sadist vs maternal instinct" thing Elle has going on.

Oh, and thanks of course for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
No joke, I'm actually getting sad over this chapter. The dude is just being trauma and the giant is overly selfish and out of touch.
That's just sad.
Yeah I was hoping for some kind of reconciliation but as usual with giantess works the hopelessness at the hands of the giantess is an integral part of the package.
Poor young master can't catch a break!

Dex-chan lover
and there it is, the guro. Uru's restraints falling off one by one and there's not many left.

Though at this point we're at the same place event-wise compared to the original H version of this story, so I wonder if it's going to get wrapped up in the next few chapters or if it'll continue with some new scenarios that continue the whole "sadist vs maternal instinct" thing Elle has going on.

Oh, and thanks of course for the translation!
The sadism vs nurturing angle is almost like a microcosmic version of Uru as he draws this story. He's trying so hard to 'behave himself' with this serialization, but his extreme femdom cravings are waging a war against such restraints inside of him.
I'm thinking the snuff side will win out lol

Dex-chan lover
Uru is defiantly starting to lose his patience with this and starting to slowly fall back into his usual gore/ snuff fetish henti.
Hell he recently released an image of MC getting railed by the giant maid but with a futa cock, in the final panel the MC explodes.
(not even joking when I say I doubt this series will have many more chapters)

Thanks everyone at beeg scans for the translation

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread