Wake Ari na Kanojo-tachi - Ch. 14 - My Feelings For Her

THEY KISSED!!
IT'S A F*CKING CONFESSION!!!!

vivi I'm sorry but your family is dead 😈

Dex-chan lover
We've got our first kiss/confession already 😲 Neji doesn't waste any time ! That was very sweet, I hope these two can have a lot of lovey , fluffy days together from now on as a couple 😍

I’m really interested how a fight would end. Of course the siblings are pure bloods and their attacks also looked strong, but She’s still a giant, She could have some strong unknown abilities.

Dex-chan lover
confession + kiss + cute blushes, this chapter is great
drama's finally been resolved, we're back to the tee tee
happy vivi best vivi

Dex-chan lover
ah, now that explains a few things about Vivi ^^" I do wonder now though about wether Kara is some kind of special titan too 🤔 or whether the bats would have reacted that way to all titans 🤔

Dex-chan lover
"Please stop!" she said. Honestly, sometimes I think the Japanese can be a bit oversocialized. How about "Back off before I rip your tiny arms and legs off!"
Supportiveness + confession was so totally cute though.
@Alpha_Salsa You only need so much special abilities when you're 30 feet tall. Although I'd enjoy if she could go "Here's something I picked up from my great-uncle Prometheus--I'll give you the gift of fire."
Well, Neji-sensei is too nice for that kind of stuff, and I suppose that's probably a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread