Wake Ari na Kanojo-tachi - Ch. 18 - Her Feelings

Dex-chan lover
@undeadclown @mirewitch

gotta agree with all of that....it honestly makes me want to just drop everything and maybe come back to it once that part is done with, so it won't leave even worse of a taste on what could have just been simple and enjoyable than it already has...

Dex-chan lover
Neji being a girl doesn’t change anything I said, so you can stop treating that like some kind of “dunk.”

Was just correcting a misgender. I literally didn't said it change anything. Don't even know why you're mad on that. I'm just personnaly waiting for the end of the arc to have a global view and not reacting on chapter by chapter. We don't even know the end of it. Might be a little of overreacting here.

@Lilliwyt I think everyone is WAY overreacting, not just a little. Was not what I expected from this comment section.

I hope this ends with Vivi finding someone better that she can drink from. The fault for this situation lies entirely with Kara and her inability to think for herself. Vivi shouldn't have to be the one to fight for her.

god it got so good and i didn't even realize i made it to the last translated chapter 😂 this series is getting good. at first it was hard to read and it got boring but it's definitely getting super interesting now.

thanks for translating :)

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for neji to pull a prison town on us and make us all bawl our eyes out, but everybody here is praying for a good ending but that ain't Neji's style a lot of the time feelsbadman. Still praying to see them together in the end

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread