Wake Ari na Kanojo-tachi - Ch. 17 - Time For the Girl's Decision

Aggregator gang
😡😡😡😡😡 Rumilu seems like a nice guy and all, but get outta here!

Double-page supporter
Really? This is how it's gonna go? It's only 17 chapter in and already we're having this plot line? Guess I'll skip a few chapters starting here

Dex-chan lover
Is there a series out there where when shit like this happens the MC actually just says "no, I'm gay"

Dex-chan lover
there are literal years between updates for this series
we're gonna be stuck on this shitty cliff for a long time

Dex-chan lover
Not an unusual plot, but, eh. Doesn't really fit. What's next? Vivi's siblings turn up and suddenly tear some people apart?

Dex-chan lover
That's the thing with Neji-sensei, she starts a lot of series and she kinda forget about her previous stuff sometimes 😕 I hope she gets back to this before too long, there's nothing worst than a fun story stuck in limbo forever.

Supporter
@NoneTheWiser

Yuri manga needs more guys like Mophead from Tamen De Gushi. Not a source of drama, just an awesome friend and wingman.

Double-page supporter
This is the point where she's supposed to say: "Fuck you, dude. You've known about the decline in your race for literal decades, and you've WAITED UNTIL NOW TO FINALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?! A shmuck like you isn't worthy of my hand in marriage. Save your limp-dick excuses for someone who gives a shit."

Users who are viewing this thread