Wake Ari na Kanojo-tachi - Ch. 17 - Time For the Girl's Decision

Dex-chan lover
You know you could just surrogate kids and still be hitched to Vivi ... right?

Dex-chan lover
Gotta be honest, I've got basically no sympathy for people who feel bad about it later after being the one to break off a relationship. So they might as well stay separate from now on, cause Vivi deserves better.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Dammit, I discovered this today!

Supporter
*Grabs Rumilu by the head*
I think you and I need to have a talk.
*turns*
AND I'LL DEAL WITH YOU LATER GIRL

Everyone thinks differently, sure, but she’s not even thinking about all the factors here? Weirdly written but we‘ll see.

rip, definitely didn't want that to happen. Hopefully something interesting happens with all this drama, and we can get back to the cute fluff at some point.

Thank you for translating all of this up to now. Looking forward to whenever it next updates!

What. But. Uhhhh...okay, okay. There has to be a magical solution. Also, you don't really need to get married to have children, no?

Wish she communicated just a tad bit better but I'm not really surprised.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Wow. That's not some half-hearted complication, that's serious whack the fans upside the head stuff. I find it a bit gratuitous, really. But taking it seriously, I'd have to say that although I tend to be a "love conquers all" kind of guy, not letting one's whole mythical race die is an awfully good argument for not following your heart. Although my instinct would be to say, "No, look, I'll have some pure Titan kids but I won't marry you. Things are maybe different back home, but here we have technology. You, or whoever else, can be a sperm donor, we'll do artificial insemination, whatever, but marriage? I'm going to be with the girl I love."
@BlueDsc Yeah, Mophead is great.

"So I decided I'm going to marry this guy we just met. No, I won't explain why or all the circumstances that made this marriage essential for the survival of my entire species. Also, I understand that due to being hated since birth and constantly attacked, belittled, and made to believe that you were a worthless existence by your family, that my betrayal will probably shatter any image of self-worth you may hold and could cause you to fall into a spiral of suicidal depression. But hey, I can't be assed to try to make any form of compromise between the parties involved, or try to understand that I don't need to be married to have children or that I could try to raise some cute titan-babies with my lesbian partner. I also understand that I am the only person you can feed from, and that without me you will die from starvation, but fuck you I guess." Hopefully, Vivi finds someone else she can feed from and love, because she honestly deserves better.

Double-page supporter
Yikes what a way to break a promise not 24 hours after making it to both your lover and her mother. Oh and you just essentially asked said lover to starve to death..... Where's the facepalm emoji when you need it? Seriously I love pretty much every story this creator gives us but this just feel more than a bit much / off and even out of place - even though we were due for some drama. Just this was a case of 0 to 120 drama mph in 5 seconds over the last few chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread