Wake Up Deadman

Double-page supporter
òhhhhh I remember this, it was good but the author never gave it a true ending

Fed-Kun's army
I cracked up when one of the chapters had the song, "Photograph" by Nickelback in it 🤣

Apparently the author is dead... or so the commenters over at The Dungeon Master.

I remember reading this story back in 2013, when Mangafox had it completed, holy shit I didn't know the author was here.

Strong start interesting characters and meaningful messages but after the second season it went straight downhill, we finally see the mc love interest in the last chapter but oh well. 7.5/10 but it was very engaging

It's final chapter hinted at a fourth part/season/volume, but so far the author has been basically radio silent since 2015. With some limited korean, I tried searching on webtoon sites, social media and even google without any luck. If anyone has a connection to the author that's recent, please feel free to link it. This author is very talented and I would like to see his other works, but for some reason can't find anything.

Maybe he comes back to this, maybe not. I enjoyed it and I wish there was more, because there is no end yet for me, so I will wait. If I find more information I will update here, hopefully a twitter or something.

Fed-Kun's army
The story was really good, in my opinion. The ending though, was lacking a lot. No true ending, just some cliffhanger "ending" Expected better considering how long it was but meh. It was a good read, i guess.

I really liked this author's stuff way back when. Sad we haven't seen anything new in a long time.

Wait.... What??
wtf is that ending?
so in the end we don't know?
wtf?? WTF!!?!?!?!?!?!?
WAT THE FFFFFFFUCK!!!!!!
Atleast give me a proper ending man :<

GIVE US SEASON 4
GIVE US A GOOD ENDING
OR JUST A FUNNY ONE
OR JUST KEEP DOING IT CMON
DONT END IT LIKE THAT

Users who are viewing this thread