Wake Up, Warrior - Ch. 3

my favourite is the long haired dude hehe. he kinda looks like the male lead in that manga where the villainess seduced the demon lord. kacana so cute

Dex-chan lover
For a sheep, she sure lives in the middle of a very dangerous place XDD

Aggregator gang
okay, i was a bit on the fence, but after that 'staged view' gauntlet, i am in!
Prey she is not!

Dex-chan lover
this sheep girl is scary
who said shes herbivore

i have so many question for this sheep gurl
the first thing is why and how she can afford such a luxury house... in the middle of dangerous nowhere

At least it's not like the typical, "I'm shy with these 5 bishounen doki doki." Would've dropped first thing if it was like that

Double-page supporter
@Aldis Well, any hunter will tell you true herbivores are very rare, almost all are opportunistic carnivores. Deer for example are notorious for eating baby birds. (most cattle will graze on mice and baby birds too while grazing on grass) It helps get the nutrition for horn growth. The other chapter where she ate the boar that died of the poisonous plants in her front yard is very true to life. (rabbits are known for gnawing on bones of corpses they find) My guess as a herbalist she has immunity to the poisons.

Fed-Kun's army
those guys offered her to be guards... but they didnt knew, that this sheep is more dangerous, than any monster :D

this manhwa is 15+ in kakaopage, its not likely smut so there'll be lot blood scene i guess

Users who are viewing this thread