Wakeari Shinrei Mansion - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Up-country ①

Dex-chan lover
This little girl climbing the Chūnibyō looks like a koala (lol)! So Shinonome-dono next venture is a will it be a beauty salon or a barbershop (i definitely don't have an eye for business jajaja)?!~:notlikethis:💦
Thks for the translation~

Reactions: le3
Supporter
Hummmmm, I was more hoping for a monster of the week format, but they are piling in new characters real fast. Still it's pretty good.

Thanks for the scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
Hummmmm, I was more hoping for a monster of the week format, but they are piling in new characters real fast. Still it's pretty good.

Thanks for the scanlation!
I thought we were going to offidicially solve last week's, but they seemingly just moved on (unless it's eventually related altogether).

Dex-chan lover
Did this series just reference Gumshoe? The (objectively) best detective in Ace Attorney?

Dex-chan lover
okay but what's wrong with geeky hair here
ivh6SpU.png

Did this series just reference Gumshoe? The (objectively) best detective in Ace Attorney?
you know you might be obviously joking (gumshoe is a slang for plainclothes) but considering i saw a facebook post a while ago and with their ESL ass laughing at the term Dick for detective i'm kinda wary sometimes

Dex-chan lover
This little girl climbing the Chūnibyō looks like a koala (lol)! So Shinonome-dono next venture is a will it be a beauty salon or a barbershop (i definitely don't have an eye for business jajaja)?!~:notlikethis:💦
Thks for the translation~
Is she really chuuni if it's all real?

Users who are viewing this thread