Wakeari Shinrei Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Death Floor ①

Dex-chan lover
Would you like to live in my condo?!
ITS CHEAPPPP!!!
With all the furniture inside it, you would think my condo is a heaven that brought to you from hell!!

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

No art ghost lady makes me suspicious of "Sis and Landlady"

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
And again Kamikiri saves the day, but i didn't expect him to actually be a "Sacred God" type entity (like, he had already become a fourth level evil entity when Shinonome found him lol). An ordinary building with a secret basement...that's really scary in itself~ :huh: 💦
Thks for the translation~

Dex-chan lover
BTW, I just did a quick count and there should already be 13 occupied rooms out of 16:
404 (Landlady and Tsudzumi)
101 (Kamikiri)
401 (Takeuchi)
403 (Yuki)
Unknown room (beach house mountain ghost)
102 (Ichimatsu)
103 (Monkey)
104 (Otoha)
Unknown room (elevator ghost)
Unknown room (Kokkuri-san)
201 (cicada-san)
202 (Rikako)
203 (Abby)

Notably, the entire 1st floor is now fully occupied.

I hope this doesn't mean the series is ending...

Fed-Kun's army
I know he's cuter now but, I wish they had kept the kirigami's old lopsided eyes from ch 1..

Dex-chan lover
And again Kamikiri saves the day, but i didn't expect him to actually be a "Sacred God" type entity (like, he had already become a fourth level evil entity when Shinonome found him lol).
I don't think he was actually 4th level in the first chapter. He sorta looked the part because his deal (even at 0th level sometimes) is having twisty eyes and extra mouths and whatnot, but the the kid he captured was able to hear him talk, so lower than level 4. He and the kids he was controlling both looked happy for most of the chapter (he looked sorta angry when he was chasing the kid down) so he was probably only 1st stage.

Kamikiri and the matroshka ghost make me think that the stages are less a measure of strength and more a measure of how likely a ghost is to straight up kill a man. The matroshka ghost progressed from stage 0 to stage 4 as it was opened, and Kamikiri killed it without changing his expression at all, which suggests that he didn't get weaker when he became stage 0.

Interestingly, most of the successfully recruited ghosts were stage 1 when they first appeared, with the exception of Abby (stage 3 when she showed up in the monk dude's apartment), the doll ghost (2-3), and Suzu's ghost (I wanna say 3 since it was crying?) She can apparently scare off a stage ??? ghost but we've yet to see her win over one that's over level 3.

Dex-chan lover
The matroshka ghost progressed from stage 0 to stage 4 as it was opened, and Kamikiri killed it without changing his expression at all, which suggests that he didn't get weaker when he became stage 0.
Actually now that I think of it he's probably way stronger than he was when he first showed up. Like there's no way MC could catch him with a butterfly net now.

Dex-chan lover
BTW, I just did a quick count and there should already be 13 occupied rooms out of 16:
404 (Landlady and Tsudzumi)
101 (Kamikiri)
401 (Takeuchi)
403 (Yuki)
Unknown room (beach house mountain ghost)
102 (Ichimatsu)
103 (Monkey)
104 (Otoha)
Unknown room (elevator ghost)
Unknown room (Kokkuri-san)
201 (cicada-san)
202 (Rikako)
203 (Abby)

Notably, the entire 1st floor is now fully occupied.

I hope this doesn't mean the series is ending...
I don't think the ones from the extra chapters (the unknown room ones) are canon, or they didn't end up moving in after all and just got a job. Or they are from the far future when she has more space.

Because she's mostly been filling the rooms in order, and we aren't given their room numbers. Also, at the barbecue, she says that all the tenants had their days off coincide so they decided to hold a little party. But return-to-ocean-san was not present and not mentioned, despite having previously been acquired. Actually, none of the extra chapter ghosts are ever seen or mentioned in the main chapters. And it was mentioned in the manga a couple chapters back that she was halfway done, which doesn't fit with the 13/16 count.

But yeah, for whatever reason, the extra chapter ghost are definitely not moved in at this point, so the count is 10/16.

Users who are viewing this thread