Wakusei Closet - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - From The Palm Of My Hand

Dex-chan lover
There is still 3 chapters left. So yeah, Flare is just future Megumi. But we lack some informations : How MeguFlare end up on the planet in the first place. What is this planet. What happen to Aimi, you wouldn't make me believe she just die and didn't reincarnate on the planet, i think she might be the creature MeguFlare saw in Ch.21 and was trying to warn MeguFlare of what will happen.

Dex-chan lover
Oh cmon!!!! Pseudo depth through time loops. You can do better author.

Aggregator gang
I hope Aimi can resolve the loop now that she's aware of it. Is it possible the fluffy guy is the one who is giving her the loop as a chance to fix things? Or maybe the fluffy guy is the problem.

Power Uploader
So Flare is her daughter Megumi, then who is the little sister? Does the father remarry? Or does she exist in a future that has been erased, thus she can't exist in the regular timeline? It would appear to me that the key to solving the loop is to stop Megumi's friend from fucking with paranormal things in the future.

Dex-chan lover
wait, why were there so many cans? If Megumi is stuck in that time loop, who will deal with that senpai's body?

Dex-chan lover
kudos to everyone who predicted it correctly in the previous chapters
there's 3 more chapters so maybe an end to this loop?
also why does she say "it appears I died that morning" as if she's still alive? Alive where? In the loop?

Dex-chan lover
@koikun
As a Yuri person I never considered this as one but this one is just as weird to the mystery.

I mean as for incest there's fucking 1 and 1/2 already.

Users who are viewing this thread