Wakusei Closet - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - A Rainbow Body

So the true endpoint of the time loop is megumi/flare (thinking she escaped the timeloop) going to bed again hoping to meet her mother in a dream, before the loop starts again. So is it's actually impossible for them to escape the loop? 😭

Dex-chan lover
"A little bit confusing towards the end"

That's.... Yeah, sure, that's a way to put it.....

Dex-chan lover
now I'm confused. What was that ending?
if it's really
the loop repeats again after you think you've escaped,
1. Huh? how?
2. reminds me of Oxenfree.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't really solve everything.

It's like those cheap horror movie where nothing even solved because they keep triggering it and nothing make much sense anymore because they keep twisting shit.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even sure i understand everything completly. Even Qualia the Purple make more sense to me right now. It's not that i hated it, it's just that don't understand.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like what we've seen of the time loop doesn't account for a lot of things, like the 'snake' being transported into the waterways and senpai's aunt becoming a portal. So while one version of aimi and megumi are free there are other versions that are or will become trapped in time loops due to different sequences of events. But yeah why were there aliens anyway whats the deal with all that. also i love the late stage ship nuking truly masterful work from Tsubana, glad to see megumi still got her senpai to be gfs with like at least theres that

Honestly, my impression about the ending is a bit different. It was less about "time loops", and more about "i believe we will meet each other again". I really like how open ended it is, there are so many ways it can lead. But overall, I enjoy this bizzare ride so much! Definitely reading the second time with new perspective 🤯🤯

Users who are viewing this thread