Wakusei Closet

The ending was kinda iffy due to the poor amount of setup for Senpai's aunt but overall the story is very good. Very psychological. Left a lot of loose ends but at the same time explained just well enough for you to make your own conclusions about a lot of it.

This manga's horror art freaked me out for life. I read it a while back but I still get scared just remembering some scenes from it. The level of scary in this manga is comparable to a manga like Uzumaki, which is to say really freaking scary.

Dex-chan lover
this is the best example of horror manga you can get, it's genuinely pretty fuckin spooky and will haunt your dreams
edit: for the people disappointed this wasn't a yuri manga just think about how many times you get to see a girl inside of another girl lol

Group Leader
Boy, what an acid trip. I kind of ... understand(?) what was happened, and it feels great. I'm glad I've watched Tenet before reading this.
9/10 10/10. Worth recommending for those who loves confusion.

About the ending:
I believe this one image can convey what I understand.
pBVkZjh.png

The story started at 6 o'clock of the rainbow, and ended at the 9 o'clock. That was what shown to us as an observer.

At least, that's what I believe.

9/10. Good mind-trip for those who like Homunculus, Parasyte, Nijigahara Holograph and Madoka Magica. Personally I came over from Roadside Picnic. If you want more explicit yuri and less horror I recommend that one.
Great characters, plot, tension, mystery and romance. Don't expect shounen or plot armors to come in and save anyone. Tragedy tag is for real. I love this manga and if it ever comes out in official English translation I would buy it. Thank you for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread