Walesena - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Weakness of Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Why join the military if you can't stand killing? And why choose to fight with a weapon as violent, deadly and personal as a dagger?

Aggregator gang
To think the day would come that someone else would comment here
ahem
Why join the military if you can't stand killing? And why choose to fight with a weapon as violent, deadly and personal as a dagger?
I'd say the issue, or rather conflict, is much more 'in the moment', triggering at a critical point due to an accumulation of factors (for example, note the eye). Planning to do something and actually doing something are two wholly different things.

Dex-chan lover
To think the day would come that someone else would comment here.
I think most users simply filter non-manga, non-manhwa, etc. For instance, there was that one series incorrectly tagged as English that nobody commented on until recently it was changed to Chinese. Suddenly a bunch of commenters were surprised to see it appear out of nowhere.
Planning to do something and actually doing something are two wholly different things.
She's been consistently against using lethal force, though, and her whole getup served more as intimidation than anything (and mostly against Laura).
She should've gone with a weapon that doesn't compromise her morals, like sleeping darts or a bullwhip instead. Also, even with a bladed weapon she still had some non-deadly options, like hamstringing.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
She should've gone with a weapon that doesn't compromise her morals, like sleeping darts or a bullwhip instead. Also, even with a bladed weapon she still had some non-deadly options, like hamstringing.
Perhaps so (though I don't think she has the proficiency to use other weapons), but unfortunately, she was fighting someone more experienced and powerful than her who was not taking the two seriously at first. It's unlikely that she'd be able to cripple the vice‐captain, especially with the instances of her underestimating her opponent.

To think the day would come that someone else would comment here
ahem

I'd say the issue, or rather conflict, is much more 'in the moment', triggering at a critical point due to an accumulation of factors (for example, note the eye). Planning to do something and actually doing something are two wholly different things.
Also I get what you mean I am mostly the one commenting on Walesena chapters by myself so I understand the feeling

Users who are viewing this thread