Walk on Water

Thank you for the quick updates!
It’s so good and I’m so happy it’s updated weekly

Group Leader
This aint hentai, there arent that many explicit scenes and not all chapters have sex scenes

Group Leader
@DiMuRie

We're having issues with our projects being marked as Hentai. I even posted the rules from Mangadex on another of our series that is 200ish pages and only 1 not even full dick and 2 fully uncensored. But an admin from Mangadex got in touch with me and said that from now on all mangas with uncensoring would be marked as Hentai. So yeah... I dunno at this point. The Hentai tag just keeps cuming and going faster than the guys in these plots!

~Kinky

The translating for this is amazingly done! way farther than just simply translating the words, theres definitely a lot of thought put in to make it read well

Since TappyToon has licensed the series please support the author, stop translating it and remove the english version.

Official English Version:
https://www.tappytoon.com/series/walkonwater/1

Kie

Contributor
@inanis Fan translations are still allowed on MD (Rule 2.2), so yes, support the official translation, but it's by no means necessary to remove them altogether. That being said, the scan group has officially dropped it in favour of the official release! We'll just have to wait until the official translations catch up.

Aggregator gang
walk on the water, fire on the sky
walk on the water
D4 F4 G4 - D4 F4 G#4G4 - D4 F4 G4 - F4 D4

Love it 😀😉😚😁😊🙂😂🤗🤗😋😍🤣😍😄😄😄😘😗😅😆😙

Why is it censored suddenly? It was so great and for an adult audience, now it seems like it downgraded to a younger audience... so sad

Maybe it was originally censored but the previous scanlators did a redraw. I dunno, I haven't seen the raws since it's behind a paywall. A censored comic is better than none, y'know. I don't mind as long as I get to read the story.

I'm wondering if the author or the artist is Filipino. Or if National Bookstore has branches in Korea.

Why you're thinking the author's a Filipino? It's a manhwa which is a KR comic (manga is JP, manhua is CN).

Users who are viewing this thread