Walk on Water

God I love this! The art is great the plot leaves me wishing for an up-spree and the new season is about to start! Totally squeeing over here!!

Thank you so much for translating this manhwa! It is, BY FAR, the most interesting and beautiful story I've ever read. When I read the summary, I thought I was about to read yet another smutty-for-the-sake-of-being-smutty kind of BL story with little to no interesting plot elements to back up the flow of the story but I was completely blown away!

The characters aren't just black and white; they're multilayered individuals with actual personalities and justified feelings and behaviours based on said personalities.

I really look forward to seeing how everything will turn out. I absolutely love the main-couple-to-be (hopefully) and I'm so grateful for your hard work! <3

Aggregator gang
Only series on this site that has the smut tag and is above a nine, and it shows. Don’t turn away from this because of the Smut and Yaoi tags, it’s a genuinely good manga and it would be a huge missed opportunity if this manga is overlooked

i honestly feel like it got a bit rushed or something but the flow doesn't feel right since halfway through. still happy for my boy!

Users who are viewing this thread