Wan Gu Shen Wang - Ch. 19

lol wtf is happening. Didn't expect a nuclear bomb to be in a cultivation wuxia hahaha.

Realistically though will there even be blood after a nuclear bomb?

Blood will evaporate after the explosion... Either the author or the antagonist is very, very dumb.

Ty for the double chapter!

The shape, the plan to get blood, the fall back of nuclears and the secondary effect of this bomb ... so many things that make this bomb make no sens

Fed-Kun's army
lol
Surprise!
Its a nuclear bomb!
lol
"Now your blood will be used to make the tree appear!"
"What blood? We will all vanish with the tree the moment this thing explodes, you idiot!"
lol

The Big brain energy in this chapter is enough to destroy the universe

Double-page supporter
That 5 min you are cultivator got time to defuse barehanded just remove the explosive from the uranium part and all will be well.

Aggregator gang
@Seink Metaphor again. "Spilling blood" means to kill people...meaning the treasure needs death, not blood.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kami_Nana
First let me question you, did you even understand that I'm joking? Cause it seems like you didn't...
Also, where the hell did you read him saying anything about "Spilling blood"?
His direct words were "Now your blood will be used to make the tree appear!"
If that's too hard for you to understand, let me explain:
"Now" = Now (Yeah, believe it or not, now is now! Incredible, right?)
"your blood will be used" = I will use your blood (Not your hair, nail, soul, death, puppy, girlfriend, eraser or comment)
"to make the tree appear!" = to summon the tree! (Because the tree is not there, or else it would be catch by the nuke, right?)
So, what the guy meant was: "Now I will use your blood to summon the tree!" (Wow!!!! Surprised? Should be!)
Is it still hard to understand? Well, I tried my best.
Anyway, I have no problem with him trying to do a blood ritual, the only problem I have is on the way he wants to execute it.
That's why I'm making fun of him because after using a damn nuke there would be no blood left as their whole bodies would all evaporate!
And after their whole body evaporate, it will be impossible for him to use their blood, hair, nails or even their teeth to anything at all, including summoning the tree!

Aggregator gang
@Seink "I will use your blood (Not your hair, nail, soul, death, puppy, girlfriend, eraser or comment)" No, shit...as I said, "spilling blood"(not "hair, nails, soul, death..." etc..."blood" is the keyword...as it's synonymous with "life"...so to "take" or "use" someone's "blood" means to use their "life") means to kill. How have YOU not heard the saying before? Or do you always take things literally? The words "metaphor" and "simile" exist for a reason... :/ You must have thought the Ancestor later was actually going to take enemy's head because he said he was going to. :/ Going through life thinking everything is literal must be difficult... :/

Protip: If you shoot someone and kill them, their blood is on your hands...but not literally. "Figure of speech", look it up.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kami_Nana
The metaphor does exist, but in this case what he is saying is quite literary what he means.
He is making no metaphor. He is being literal.
A tree won't appear just because people died, but if you use their blood for summon or to awake it, then it makes sense.
Well, if the world is a game, and their death is a trigger, then maybe it could happen, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Another thing that could awake the tree is the sound of the explosion...oh wait, scrap that, tree's have no ears. ;p
Anyway, why are we wasting so much time to talk about a joke? XD

Users who are viewing this thread