Wan Gu Shen Wang

Well shit. I liked this, anyone know where to find the official translation or any other group that may have picked this up?

Contributor
Another one of these manhua where the ore-tsuee protagonist seems to have no particular goals beyond conquering everything and helping a handful of people they happen to personally like.

It's just so... Like, why am I supposed to be rooting for this greedy shmuck over the others?

boy that's a huge drop in translation...... pity it was alright for a light read when you have nothing else to do.

I appreciate those who take their time to translate. But I’ll have to drop this one because the translation is unfortunately unreadable now.

wth is with this translation quality drop ? omg, dropping this. i can't read this at all >< my eyes and brain are bleeding from the translation..

And dropped i cant read this anymore i mean come on "I go! Out of ENGLISH trouble. Then, I said Jingxi Dongtian is not very normal" what the hell am i reading

@hyoretsu your translations and edits are so trash that google translate would be better. What the fuck are you even doing to make it this trashy? Please just stop and drop this. If you can't do it decently then just don't.

Power Uploader
@Shiggle are you stupid? Where in tarnation was I from Raider Scans? Fk them if their translation is bad, I'm just the one UPLOADING them. Giving MangaDex more material for groups that don't. If you don't like said group, block it and you'll never see a translation from them again.
There's an "Upload chapter" button up there, upload something from MangaDex Scans and you'll surely be the leader of it lol. "What the fuck are you even doing to" not understand this simple uploader=/=translator concept? Not my fault if some other group isn't tl'ing this.

The translation has gotten particularly bad lately. Would call it a shame, but this manga was kind of trash anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread