Wana Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Trap Girl

Staff
Super Moderator
For Google Translate, the translation was serviceable. Probably because you at least went through the effort to clean it up and do some reasch on the topic at hand, trapping. Thanks for that.

Also, please don't use Comic Sans. It took me a few minutes to adapt to it as it looks really out of place (I'm sure others will have this same issue.). Here's a guide someone linked on the MangaDex Discord server that has a whole list of different fonts that'll fit better than Comic Sans.

Edit: Also, is Lemon really her name/nickname?
VVoUF70_d.webp

For Google Translate, the translation was serviceable. Probably because you at least went through the effort to clean it up and do some reasch on the topic at hand, trapping. Thanks for that.

Also, please don't use Comic Sans. It took me a few minutes to adapt to it as it looks really out of place (I'm sure others will have this same issue.). Here's a guide someone linked on the MangaDex Discord server that has a whole list of different fonts that'll fit better than Comic Sans.

Edit: Also, is Lemon really her name/nickname?
VVoUF70_d.webp
hi haha, yea the fonts thing was messing me up. I found a forum post by onimai that have some good info, and the visual font that you link is gonna be a great help.

I'll have a character page for ch2, should have done it for ch1 because name translation can be kinda finicky.
Her name is レモン - Remon, I used Lemon as it seemed ok.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of my university days. Place was still a forest, I and my friends would sometimes encounter boars hahahah.
No more forest there nowadays. It's all buildings and concrete.

Dex-chan lover
A young girl kills a wild boar with a stick? The school bullies better steer clear of her.
I really don't like this kind of traps, if there is a problem animal either shoot it or use a cage trap. I guess the first solution isn't an option for a teenage girl in Japan though.
Message to the translator: Yes, does do not have horns, neither do bucks. Bucks have antlers. The difference is that horns are permanent while antlers are felled and regrown every year.

There are female deer with antlers, but not in Japan. Reindeer does do grow antlers, for a very good reason. Reindeer live in the high Arctic, and bulls and does without calves feel their antlers in early winter, while does with calves keep their antlers through the harshest conditions. In icy conditions sometimes only the bulls are strong enough to break through the ice down to the food. A doe with calf can then chase the bull away and feed herself and the calf, because she outranks him by having antlers at a time he has not. This gives fertile does and calves a better chance to get through the harsh winter, which is a good thing for the survival of the species.

Users who are viewing this thread