Wana Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Protect the Loquat!

Dex-chan lover
Back where I grew up, we used to have 8ft/2.5m tall fences to keep the deer out. Anything shorter would suffer jump attempts, which would often be enough to knock the fence down and allow entry.

I've never seen one get its antlers tangled like that, though, and I wouldn't have thought they'd fracture quite that easily given they go through in rutting season. Makes some degree of sense, considering that it would be better to lose an antler than get permanently stuck to a tree or somesuch. :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Healthy antlers don't beak that easily. It must have been already damaged or it was one of those freakish right angle/force instances. If they broke that easily, you'd never see 2 bucks stuck together until they both starve (there are plenty of videos out there) or getting stuck in wire fences.

Aggregator gang
The setting of this series is quite comfy despite the animal killing i guess, i like the rural setting and friendship of the girls. Even if Lemon is getting BULLIED, they seem pretty close. Thanks for continuing the series, the quality has improved as well

Users who are viewing this thread