Wandance - Ch. 52 - Switch

Dex-chan lover
I feel conflicted about this result, I understand what the author is going for, but it just doesn’t feel that earned. Rather I didn’t feel that interested in Seiga from the performance shown. Both Kazee and Kanemetsu transferred well from one panel, but Seiga felt lacking, I dunno just not exactly an ending I like to this specific arc.

Regardless, thanks for the continued translation

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or is the art getting sloppy? Like there's so many fucked anatomy in lots of panels, especially for the head shape

Dex-chan lover
I feel conflicted about this result, I understand what the author is going for, but it just doesn’t feel that earned. Rather I didn’t feel that interested in Seiga from the performance shown. Both Kazee and Kanemetsu transferred well from one panel, but Seiga felt lacking, I dunno just not exactly an ending I like to this specific arc.

Regardless, thanks for the continued translation
I think that is something that has been "foreshadowed" a little, how these high school competition judges are formed by people who don't really understand dance, and the few dancers and choreographers in the composition, in reality, don't have much say in the result, because the others are in some cases corporate sponsors.

Seiga has good dancers, but their dance style is very "packaged", so to speak, but it is easy to understand which does make sense for those who don't get dance or don't want to put the effort to understand it just go with the easiest choice.

It even confirms Kenbi's own "ideology" a little, but he is a brat and sore "loser", he wants his style of thinking validated but gets annoyed even by the slightest thing not going his way, at the same time... he doesn't want to experiment.

I am railing on him, but Kenbi has talent and even puts effort, he just is a kid who thinks too much of his own ideas.

Group Leader
Hey the link is invalid and I would like to join!
Ahh sorry (and thank you so much for letting me know)! This link should work: discord.gg/xKSvrDwVUe

I'll update the one on the last page of the chapter in a bit.

Again, thank you so much and welcome to the server! ^⌣^

Users who are viewing this thread