Wandance - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Audition

Double-page supporter
I don’t really know anything about dancing, but I’m really enjoying this manga so far.

Glad this got an update, hopefully that''ll continue in the future as well with you guys. Thanks again ;)

Thanks for the chapter. I"m really enjoying this series even though I'm not into hip-hop at all.

I'll mirror everyone else's sentiment and say that, while I know nothing about dancing, I've really been enjoying this. Thanks for the tl!

I'll echo what others hv been saying: I'm not fond of music or dancing, but I'm enjoying what I've seen so far. 😊

Same with the others. I have no idea about dancing but I like and enjoy reading this. 😄

Dex-chan lover
I wish we could have seen the dance club applaud Kabo at the end of his audition, or see him progress socially within the group

Fed-Kun's army
When it comes to dancing I'm inept but I can still enjoy a good dance manga.
Shit, that looks like an isekai manga title 😂

Thank you so much for scanlating this, I was so worried it'd be abandoned. This is so good, hope to see more :D

Dex-chan lover
I love how polished the MC already feels. Maybe it's simply how strongly I can relate to those feelings, but it just comes across so well defined/visualized. Loving this series so far.

Double-page supporter
It's pretty nice listening to the music while reading the audition part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAWzXkV3hHo

Group Leader
@ Scribbleskid
nah fam, it's the Ed Sheeran music they be pluggin

Users who are viewing this thread