Wandance - Vol. 11 Ch. 51 - Cinderella Feet

Dex-chan lover
Kenbi is much more of a brat than I thought, he clearly is feeling insecure because he liked what Kabo did, and as the mainline of his school that has such a following and presence, such feelings are conflicting to him.

But you know what... I don't entirely blame him, with how the art portrays them it is easy to forget but they all are kids, there is no teenager that isn't kind of an asshole at some point or other in their lives, as long as they don't keep doing that maliciously.

But him going for Wanda like that may change my mind.
I'm really disliking how they handle the main two. Everything else is so good but how they started handling their relationship after they stopped partnering so far has been annoying tbh. Other than that, still good, I guess.
I can see where you are coming from, and I even agree with some points, for example... I do think that Wanda's side of the story wasn't developed enough, she is really talented but we didn't see enough of that talent put, yes there were some moments but not like Kabo had.

But I think that even if that is a flaw in the writing, it is something that the author still can address, this series isn't perfect by any margin, but there is a sincere effort in the moments it has.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
AHH STOP WITH THE WEIRD "NTR" BAITS. Ik its not ntr but it gives you the same type of feeling. Mc trying to catch up with female lead in terms of talent etc to feel worthy and everyone approaching her to go out with/work under them. I just want a fluffy romance between them..

So I imagine Kabo's solo was at this moment.
Gallant - Weight In Gold (Official Video):

Also, does anyone know/have a hunch for what the TikTok/Instagram-like video in page 14 was about? That seemed super out of place
they showed like two steps from kabo's solo and that's it what the hell
I believe he was trapped in how to best represent the perfection and achievement of Kabo's solo. In the end, he decided to put in some tiktoks that can evoke the same satisfaction in the reader. If none of you use tiktok then I linked a video example below.
Hypnotic CNC Machining and Milling - Most Satisfying Manufacturing Processes On Another Level:

Lowkey, I think he was either out of time or tired, so he decided to put in some random tiktoks he wasted his time on and smacked it on page 14 rather than drawing some house panels for Kabo's solo.

But yea, Kenbi was established as a detestable character regarding his womanizing and hypocritical actions. I just hope Coffee left this cliffhanger as a catalyst for Kabo and Wan getting back together. Otherwise, it'll be really disheartening to read the future chapters, especially with the slow updates.

Also, does anyone know/have a hunch for what the TikTok/Instagram-like video in page 14 was about? That seemed super out of place
I also wondered that but I think the author was trying to say that the dance was rlly satisfactory to watch like those videos (since they looked like videos w perfect cuts, and satisfying sounds ig…)

Users who are viewing this thread