Wandance - Vol. 6 Ch. 24 - Kabo vs Kabe ①

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
3,333
WHAT!!! Too short... T.T

Thanks for the chapters! It was an unexpected gift to get two! (Even if the second one feels like half a chapter.)
 
Supporter
Joined
Mar 15, 2018
Messages
2,180
WOOOAAAHH - alright, a short chapter just so we can get a full chapter of the rest of the battle next time! I am PUMPED.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Apr 14, 2019
Messages
102
This series is great, I'm glad I found this. Thanks for translating.
 
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
43
I made a Spotify playlist with the songs in the manga. I'm slowly updating it but this is a great listen when reading the manga Thank you for the efforts for giving us this great translation!
Here it is! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1KJU8orBbm9YKAhl84cbrX?si=fj5kLBeiRKm7PBRxXLGzww&utm_source=copy-link
Enjoy!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top