Wandering Warrior of Wudang - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@SweetNarry You know it will. Also, why the hell would it be considered “cowardly” for you to target vital spots in a sword battle? These shamans sure do live in a fairytale hey! As it’s been said so often in sword mangas/huas/hwas, “Swords are objects of killing, not playing.”

Thanks for the chapter Gararoyal, Lespremir, and Asura! Beating the guy unconscious is one way to spread his name, though it won't earn him any goodwill with his fellow disciples lol.

Fed-Kun's army
dude...you fucked up .-.
should've stopped before punching him to the point of dying.....BUT it's a satisfying beat down lol

This guy reminds me of Mitsuhashi from Kyou Kara Ore Wa.

Damn, did you have to keep beating him even after you won? I don't like it but also... I don't dislike it. Though his name's gonna spread, it probably not gonna be a good thing...

well no wonder MC owned them in old body when those guys fighting in such stupid way .. who the hell fight to unarm enemy instead of killing him

Ahahaha, this is freaking hilarious! I thought it was gonna go the cliche route of the disciple respecting the MC and leaving as friendly rivals, but the MC just beat his face up.

Dex-chan lover
Aaah... No wonder they thought that the Sa Clan is wicked... Basically, it's a battle between a peach loving idiot and fist loving idiot. One is too kind, and the other is too savage.

Users who are viewing this thread