Wandering Warrior of Wudang

Chapter 6 is missing. Did the translators forgot to upload by some mistake.

@Kaneshiro Be grateful and appreciate that they're doing work for free. I know the wait is pretty antagonizing with quarantine, but you'd be hard-pressed to find a group that enjoys pushing out 8 chapters in less than a month.

I can’t imagine a life without meat. It’s so good that I’d rather probably die than never eat meat again.

Group Leader
this is surprisingly decent considering the summary lmao
this kind of plot just gets old the more there are tho

Group Leader
My gripe with this is the whole thing with meat. It's kinda like the whole misconception with corsets. Sure there are tight lacing. Sure the wrong vegan / vegetarian diet will lead to malnutrition. But when done correctly, it's perfectly healthy. Rather, Asian countries have never been meat heavy. It's always been a plant first and main, meat as side dish. Unless ur ridiculously rich and just generally don't care about health. Just rubs me the wrong way. But that's just my problem.

This is actually pretty funny so far. I normally only read manhwa with FL but I really like the ML. He is such a bad person, but I find it so funny and entertaining. I can't wait to read more! Oh and I am vegan and the whole vegan/vegetarian think doesn't offend me- since I am use to the misconception. (Plus I am use to my younger brother teasing me lol)

So sasuk is like master or sensei right, sahyung is hyung or brother or senpai.. so what is saje, dosa, and domun means? Does anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread