Wanko Number One

Really wholesome. Happy ending - MC female choice is obvious but may incite anger from hardcore fans I suppose. I personally enjoyed the series, so I don't really mind his choice as the ending was really nice.

8/10.

SPOILER: I don't like that the Ex cheated, and yet the MC still went for her in the end, but at the same time, I honestly couldn't see him going out with pet shop lady or the heiress (tsundere, and always too intense), leaving only the former GF. This was the obvious choice as throughout the manga, it was riddled with Erika and the MC memories, still happy ending nonetheless.

I’m not a dog fucker, but...

now that i have finished this manga i’m kinda annoyed that he didn’t decide to mooch off that rich girl and got back together with his ex

I wonder what that last panel was saying. It was great seeing the dog's human form again.

Dex-chan lover
@darknesspker @zusuzapey @randyrandyson
MC was cheated on plain as day by Ex and any individual with any self respect would feel betrayed. It's okay that MC feels guilty that he didn't do enough with his relationship with the Ex when they were together but to just ignore the cheating and sweep it under the rug is embarrassing for MC and infuriating. Also the Ex paints MC as a individual with bad traits and has to change as a person just for her (the guy just simply didn't want to marry so early, Jesus christ). Accord to her, she is all in the right despite her cheating/Egotism and the MC is all in the wrong. What makes this worse is that the MC agree with the ex on this by choosing her in the end. The MC went from a likeable klutz with a golden heart to a downright simping fool with no self respect in the end. Finally, the MC and the Author themselves in their writing in the rejections explanations for both girls was weak ,dishonest, and downright laughable. The heiress was rejected by MC because he said "I wanna support myself as man and support my girlfriend" and pet shop lady didn't even get a explanation. The guy literally says "WaNkO!" two times in the row with two different girls and than rejects them. The author writes in a way to make it seem that the MC was really going to confess to either one of the girls but couldn't because of "WaNkO!" because she wouldn't be able turn human anymore. However this is revealed to be false and basically a non-issue because he was committed in proposing to the Ex regardless on Wanko being able to not turn human. So it complete bullshit on rejecting the two other girls over "WaNkO!" or not liking in being able to support his girlfriend. The MC rejected the two other girls because he like the EX the most but that wasn't presented or said in anyway when he rejected the girls. Instead we got the bullshit "WaNkO" excuse for why he rejected them. This is why I said it was dishonest. The author could have written better rejections but he wanted to be coy with us the readers on who the MC really liked and make it seem like the other girls actually had a chance when we all knew as the reader that Ex was going to win regardless. Honestly, him staying single and staying with Wanko would have been a good ending over this fire dumpster ending. Enjoyable read for the most part but that ending was real nose dive if you stop and think for one second.

TL;DR: MC is a foolish simping with no self respect because his Ex cheated on him and is painted by Ex as a individual with bad traits that put him in the wrong and her in the right. And the Mc uses wanko as lame ass and dishonest excuse on rejecting both girls when he clearly rejected them because he like the EX the most.

Group Leader
Wanko forever 😭
that rant guy above is right the worst girl won Rio and rich girl were better and just from that result you can tell this was axed

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread