Want some recommendations |Animal, child, isekai|

Hello all, just looking for some recommendations on a few genres that would help me, read alot so struggling to find decent ones but here is what I'm looking for
× Recarnated as an animal, monster or non human
× Recarnated as a baby or kid
× Anything fluffy and wholesome no romance while don't mind a little

That's all thank you in advance!

Dex-chan lover
not reincarnation but probably my favourite ongoing kinda "fluffy" manga rn
https://mangadex.org/title/ae0447b2...-imasara-taiguu-wo-kaerukara-to-onegai-sarete (name too long so not gonna bother with a hyperlink)
I assume for reincarnation you mean isekai stuff as well so
isekai yururi kikou guy gets isekaid, not a baby himself but has to take care of two twin 3-5 yo children
kumo pretty popular one of girl becoming a spider then gaining skills to evolve
by the grace of the gods popular pretty wholesome isekai of a guy reincarnated as a child
chibikko kenja girl changes class in an mmorpg and gets isekaid as her avatar which is that of a 10 yo child, her personality also change to adjust to it
Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai guy gets isekai reincarnated, trains magic daily to increase his capacity and for now the manga goes from him being a 3 yo child to like 10 yo if I remember right, some chapters are missing in mangadex though
Tensei Youjo wa Akiramenai girl gets reincarnated as an aristocrat child, for now the story is just her being a 2 or 3 yo
tell me if any are to your liking/haven't read them

Users who are viewing this thread