Want to Sell Me Your Body? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Kanna was pretty flirty on their crepe-date, spoon-feeding and all, and the artist chose to draw her in jealous yandere mode after she got suspicious, hidden eyes and all. So text and meta both suggest gay feelings for the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri yuri everywhere. Ai-chan ships it. One more ship and we can call her fleet admiral.

While Kannas reaction is reasonable, she's a yaya and should stop while she's behind.

Aggregator gang
Eeeeeh... I'm not really feeling this chapter. MC's friend wasn't a real character but rather a guide on what MC should do up until now and suddenly she's in love with MC? And she still understands everything for no reason. I don't know man, the character just doesn't work for me.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, everything in this manga goes quickly, so author plays with the established characters without overcomplicating it by introducing new ones.

I kinda found Reiko cute when She was afraid of the glass floor. Even though the way She is usually drawn makes her not my type.

Also the Kanna might lose this... piir childhood friend...

Fed-Kun's army
Childhood friend never wins. I'm sorry Kanna-chan, you never had real chances here.

Aggregator gang
i always root for the childhood friend, but not this time

maybe if it was a longer series, and we learned more about each character

Users who are viewing this thread