Want to Sell Me Your Body?

Dex-chan lover
What's with this meme about children inheriting debt from parents? I'm basically law-illiterate and even I can tell that it can't possibly be how that shit works.

Fed-Kun's army
@twinklecake Yeah, I don't want to believe it either that countries seriously except teenagers to pay up such big sums of money. Do they want them to basically live on the street?

@HunLepto @twinklecake If the child co-signed a loan, they will take on that debt alone. That would be legal. If the kid is uneducated, they could easily get intimidated by a debt collector coming up to their door demanding they pay it upfront. Debt collecting can be some shady shit so I wouldn't be surprised if they forced a debt on her that legally speaking she doesn't have to pay. I'd say both are possible but the latter is more likely the case here.

@HunLepto @Podi125 Almost any country, a child(minor) below of legal age (18 in my country) are not entitled to enter into any form of contract unless they are the ultimate beneficiary without any kind of obligations towards them.
I,e; they can receive but need not give anything to anyone, in layman's term. Eg: A minor can enter into a contract for receiving interest on bank deposits, but not for loan emi payment.

But a child might not know or, maybe not in a situation to approach police, ngo, or in fact any legal entities. They possibly can't outrun those local loan sharks. These un-organised lenders aren't tightly regulated by central banks unlike financial institutions like banks. It's sad that child trafficking, child prostitution, continue to exist as other(dark) side of our human society. Plus these loan sharks have supports of politicians, business men even normal ppl like us as regular customers.

imagine if you got a romance manga and removed everything but the most important 1/6 of what happens.

pacing sucks too

Was confused that it said 'completed' despite chapter 5 ending the way it did, so there is a 6th chapter.....Hopefully it'll get posted soon. Did enjoy this one.

i could have read 80 chapters of that. kinda wrapped up abruptly imo.

If one removes the MC being molested at the start of ch 1, the rest would be way better.

As it is now, it too rushed, much of the development is jumped, characters take contradicting actions, and dialogues are needlessly messed up. Additionally, those two pages have absolutely no impact on the rest of the story, which also has a milder tone than that start.

Nonetheless, even without those two pages some points would still be too rushed, and too many things happen exclusively for the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Debt collectors...
My father works as one and it's more civilized than this premise... I even accompanied him during one of his works

All these character build up only to rush the ending. Could’ve used more chapters for a better storyline

Users who are viewing this thread