Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.3

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax

Because that's how LN promos work. They ask the author to draw X amount of volumes or adapt X amount of LN volumes. I mean hell, you have popular stuff like Danmachi that had to get a "soft reboot" that skipped an entire arc because the artists changed.

Fed-Kun's army
Why the fuck would they be scared of him, he saved his daughter and ojou, he saved female knight, he has been a harmless doggo for a very long time to them, why would they be scared of him, I cant understand it, it does not compute in my brain, Im happy and sure the little lady will always be doggo's ally.

I hope this isn't the end

Fed-Kun's army
@CountryMage

I have a cat and have a had dog too, which both of them have teared different animals apart due to self-defense and come back to me like it was nothing, swaying his lovely tail asking for a pat in the head for a good job well done, and my current lazy pet cat trying to give me something to eat( a hell lot of times) cuz I apparently suck at hunting..

I have raised both of them from birth, why would I ever be scared of them(specially my pet dog)

Fed-Kun's army
This cannot be the end, but on balance the beginning only showed this, who knows, maybe it will continue (tell me that the manga continues!?!).

Fed-Kun's army
So instead of gratitude, they would fear and throw him away if not hunt to kill him.

Dex-chan lover
Dog, take the lady away from this fucking ungrateful family. Scared of you? After a you've done? Fuck them. Only the lady is decent.

Dex-chan lover
Such a great ending. Dog and dragon both get shit on.
Also the dragon
Turns into a mouse and hides in his fur, wanting to be his mate. And yes, she does turn into a loli too.

To those confused about people being scared of Routa:

Imagine you have a turtle. It's an adorable little turtle that fits in the palm of your hand. Now, fast forward a couple years, and it's the size of a full-grown dog. Now, let's say your turtle up and vanished for a couple days, and came back dragging the corpse of a great white shark.

If the turtle is capable of killing that shark, which can kill humans, then of course that means it is capable of killing a human.

THAT is why they're scared. Honestly, I'd be annoyed if they weren't scared after thinking Routa killed a dragon; it'd be unnatural. Keep in mind the bodyguard has been screaming that Routa's no normal dog and should be put down for a while now on top of this. Routa slaying a dragon would give enormous weight to what she said.

Group Leader
> Ipurgepeople

well if you think about it this way

a normal dog can still kill a human albeit with difficulty

and so can a normal turtle

They just have to bite the human in the right spot ;)

Fed-Kun's army
The last few pages are okay, but honestly 12.2/2/3 made my rating for this drop from a solid 8 to 5, this 3 chapters taken alone wouldnt even get a 1... bah, hope it gets better now, just delete that trashgirl... seriously

I love how isekai has changed my mind on what to expect @Sep10trion
[ I was reading that sentence: turns into mouse for mate
Eh what?! and then I read she turns into loli, and I was like oh yeah that makes sense]

Users who are viewing this thread