Warera Contactee

I'd be interested in translating if a group wants to pick it up. Contact me on discord if interested
Kappa#7220

Contributor
I've teamed up with a translator to work on this one, hopefully we'll have it done in a month or two.

Contributor
very glad to have CH1 up, massive thanks to Ianuela for his work preparing the script. Please let me know if you notice any issues or mistakes with any aspect, I will fix those as quickly as possible. Future chapters will come as soon as I can do them, I'm a perfectionist so expect it to take a while 🧐

-edit- also, on the offchance that any groups want to translate this series into another language, you can use my cleaned raws with credit, message me

Thanks for picking it up. We actually talked on /a/ about your sfx and stuff although i doubt you remember it. Regardless I'm really glad to be able to finally read it.
I first encountered the series in a video by E-kon ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ.

Contributor
Good to see you here anon, I definitely recall our discussion. Hopefully the rest of the volume meets your expectations, it's been a fun project to work on so far.

Thank you for picking this up, I had this in my following list and wasnt expecting to see it actually in the updated list!

Dex-chan lover
Saw the raws dumped a long time ago, really cool to read the TL. Thanks guys.

I am soooooo happy to see this finally being translated. Came across it on deadscanlations like 3 years ago and literally dreamt of this day ever since!!!

Contributor
@plankdeer thanks dude. it's just me working on the TS side of things so I've got a lot of scope to play around with the typesetting. looking to see what other good stuff I can put together for the remaining chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread