Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
And based on what we saw until now she isn't integrated in Haruki's circles.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/861724/6

She straight-up invites Aya to eat with them 6 pages in.

It's funny to see people taking sides when all the girls are equally in the wrong here

The thing with Haruki is she is not acting purely out concern for Aya. She's doing what she is because she's jealous the girl she likes is being taken by someone else, even worse for her it's another woman. Going into Aya's phone to contact Kuro was straight stalkerish. As of right now Aya needs to be weary of both Haruki and Kuro.

Dex-chan lover
I hate Haruki so much, she’s violent, hypocrite, nosy and even tried to sexually assault Aya. At least Sei is honest about being trashy and has been telling Aya the truth about how she feels and what she wants from her. Aya isn’t being lied to, she know’s what’s going on and she’s up for it.

Fed-Kun's army
I keep seeing "all the girls are equally wrong" and i just wanna say - Yo. it's two kids being manipulated by a creepy adult who is creepy to her students and now is Actively A Child Molester/Pedophile and Fucking A Kid

Dex-chan lover
@liobi4
You probably never seen a heart broken person turning into monster before.
But what you said was right,
I don't think she manipulated them that harsh though,
Her case is really similar to that one teacher from Kuzu no Honkai.

@nims
Definitely want to check the Raw for your argument.
Translation should be up in a week to catch up with the latest raw if Typesetting already done.

@Grading
Aya - Literally in denial, confused, attached to Kuro because her feeling of Boredom
Kuro - Heartbroken, Also in denial, manipulation, need Aya to replace her first love (in this chapter) after being cheated
Aya - Confused with her sexuality, Possessive, Wants Aya all for herself.

If Kuro never got heart broken in the first things wouldn't have happen so does the manga.
Once again, don't fell in love with straight girls.

Double-page supporter
What makes Haruki wrong in this instance is that it actually isn't the fact that a teacher is doing indecent things to Aya that bothers her, it's the fact that someone not her is doing those things to Aya. She's a full blown hypocrite and fueled by jealousy.

I feel like people are treating Aya and Haruki like defenseless babies when they're barely even underage.

I'm not gonna excuse Kurosaki's behavior, but if Aya didn't wanna deal with people like her, she shouldn't have gone on a dating app, of all places, to make friends. I don't know about you, but I don't believe for a second that someone would be foolish and desperate enough to keep letting themselves being used just to "have a friend", instead of just saying no and moving on.

Not to mention she already has Haruki and her friends, whom it seems like Aya's taking for granted. On that note, I also find it weird that they've been friends for so long, yet only now does Haruki somehow come forward with her feelings towards Aya, and in a pretty shitty way too. I guess maybe the events might have made Haruki realize she's got feelings for Aya, but still.

Also, if Kurosaki actually wanted to rape Aya, she would just have done it immediately without giving a shit about how Aya feels. This doesn't feel like a situation where Kurosaki would abuse Aya despite what she wanted, at least to me. And if anything, I think Kurosaki's relationship with Yoru left her in a terrible position where she ended up incredibly starved for both physical and emotional affection, which she's now taking out on Aya. (again, I'm not trying to excuse her behavior)

I think all the girls are having it rough, and even though what Kurosaki's doing is messed up, I think simply labeling her as a "rapist" and nothing more is pretty shortsighted. But then again, you guys are the experts, right?

Also, that got a bit long. Apologies.

Double-page supporter
@Grading
I feel like people are treating Aya and Haruki like defenseless babies when they're barely even underage.

This. There's a reason many countries and even states in the US where 16-17 is the age of consent. Older teens may be impulsive and reckless but they're not so immature/helpless that whenever they get in these situations we treat them like 12 year olds.
Not only that, but once someone turns 18 they don't just magically become an adult. Biologically people are technically adults by the time they can bare children. Psychologically most people don't act like adults until their mid-late 20s. The reason why 18 is often the legal age of Adulthood is because that's when people are considered mentally developed enough to be making their own decisions. ECEPT THIS DOESN'T EVEN APPLY MOST OF THE TIME. I've met and known way too many people, girls and boys alike, that don't start acting the mature way we expect until their mid 20s. This has been such I problem with my friends that I had to take on the role of the mature and wise one to keep them from making stupid and self destructive mistakes left and right. So while it is creepy and manipulative what Kuro is doing, it's really no different than how a manipulative relationship is at a legal age. 20, 30, 40; doesn't matter. This kind of relationship happens at all walks of life.

Dex-chan lover
@karasong
I think she's right in that it's wrong for her, an older woman, to be playing around with a high school girl.
She is however absolutely trying to manipulate and control her childhood friend which also is not right. In society's eyes she's right, but emotionally she's fucked up too.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna live in a world where you can dump water on someone and no one says a word in a crowded restaurant
They only intervened after the table kick "muh property damages". Like bro.

Childhood friend feels entitled to have Aya to herself and is a complete dick. Everyone sucks but she sucks the worst.

Group Leader
Y'all be preaching about right and wrong in this manga lmao.

Relationship in this series is weird from the start. Teacher who prey on student, Friend who is over obsessive and Innocent kid where her body just stink of yuri pheromone.

Just enjoy the story won't ya. We all know it's trash and so am I. I'm a sucker for this shit lol.

Users who are viewing this thread