Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Things i understand : Mochida is a bitch and Sei has going to Mei Aihara's school on how to deal with blackmail by almost kissing Mochida like Mei has kissed Matsuri. Also Mochida is totally delusional about not wanting to be Maths Teacher GF,you totally want it girl, just admit it and it will be better.

Thing i don't understand : Is Haruka still not over it ? I thought the point of last chapter was that she is over it. Did i misunderstand her reaction here ? Can someone explain what she mean about Aya not being angry about what happen ? Is she talking about last chapter or something else ?

Dex-chan lover
Haha, everyone is so fucked up in this.
I like Kurosaki - she's fun to root for.

I kidda confused with this chapter. So many unsolved dramas. How about Yoru ?? And why Aya seems so chill about things with Mochida ?

Dex-chan lover
@lilliwyt She's holding out that Aya gives up on Kurosaki. Aya didn't pull away or deny her even after "laying things bare" so she thinks the option's still open.

Wow everyone in this thing is fucked up , also I agree with the girl calling the teacher a predator though she has her own problems

Fed-Kun's army
any time people say something like "there aren't any likable characters now" or the like i'm just... Yo this woman is Literally A Pedophile and is Fucking With Them, of course things are gonna be messed up for the kids

@liobi4 agreed. I really hope the author isn't going to try to justify what she's doing and give her a good ending with Aya. I really don't want them to end up together.
It's completely different from the "cute student/teacher relationship without any physical contact until she graduates" that you often see in other romances (even though those are clearly already morally questionable). She's literally fucking her students. And she's also pretty much using her position of authority to intimidate and guilt trip Aya into having a relationship with her. It's not a sane relationship at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Kekitus
It's fiction so I don't need the relationship to be sane or healthy or whatever. I just need it to be hot, and Aya x Sei is pretty fucking hot so I'm all for it. I'm sure there's a good explanation for what happened to that girl who repeated the year anyway. Rumors are just rumors. We don't know the truth just yet. As for Aya, she had plenty of opportunities to stop seeing Sei but she decided to keep the relationship going.

So yeah, I'm totally rooting for this screwed up and unhealthy couple.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is pretty mess up. It's kinda hard to follow all the events. But okay thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread