Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Aggregator gang
Perhaps I'm merely being obtuse but how has Sei used her 'position of authority' into intimidating Aya? It's s not like she told Aya she’d write a really good recommendation if she sleeps with her. Sei teaches at a different school, one that's regarded inferior to Aya's academy, so her profession does not really affect the inner workings (outer yes) of their convoluted arrangement. Her being a working adult in society hasn't really come to play either, save for her having an apartment that can serve as their sex dungeon and perhaps paying for things like karaoke trip/groceries/etc.

The intimidation tactic she implemented, threatening to cut ties with Aya if she didn’t meet up with her, could have been done by another high school girl. Unless I'm forgetting something...

As for the guilt trip thing, I agree that she was most likely trying to incur sympathy with Aya in the beginning (the karaoke room) so that Aya would agree to having a sexual relationship, but yet again that could have been something a teenage girl can do. Sei crying about Yoru in chapter 10 was not a guilt tactic – that was Sei genuinely breaking down because she can no longer drown out her past and her traumatic moments are constantly replayed in her mind.

The correct term is ephebophile.

What I'm wondering is this is the truth about what happened... all we heard is the retelling of some stranger who supposedly heard it from Saika herself. Neither Saika nor Sei have really confirmed nor denied. Maybe I'm just a fan of Sei but this manga has constantly been trying to show us there’s more to a character than meets the eye so I'm still wondering if this Saika situation has been resolved or if we're going to get Sei or Saika's retelling of what actually happened.

I love this manga even more now, especially since every main characters are screw up. Very interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@NinjaGoemon I doubt that she thinks that, what she meant imo is that, if Aya sole reason to be with Sei was to fuck around, then she wouldn't have minded doing it with her instead... but she did, proving that is special when it comes to Sei even if they're not officially going out (for obvious reasons)

Dex-chan lover
People really need to stop mixing fiction and real life.

Is Sei a predator? Yes. Did Sei groomed Aya into a relationship? Yes. Is Aya and Sei relationship unhealthy? Yes. Should we care about how all these really bad things in RL are happening in a story? No.

I think is totally fine if you hate the couple or something, but going beyond that is silly. Also, this will obviously end with Sei and Aya together. If you think that's a bad thing, you should probably move on and read something else.

Sweet fucking Jesus this manga’s good. Next chapter can’t come fast enough.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the last part... making it sound as if she’s the victim, anyway I love how Sei is such a bitch and Aya is obviously in love with her. Also it feels like Yoru’s appearance had zero impact (they will probs bring her back later I guess). Right now I’m really curious about the other girl though.

Dex-chan lover
it has been awhile but wow a lot was going on in the ch really good this series every ch it gets crazier and im loving it

am looking forward to the next ch

@1idd0kun Aya x Haruka is the way, repent sinner.
Even though she's just the side girl so she has absolutely no chance of winning, I still want to believe and cheer on this much healthier and cuter couple. Also short hair is the truth so.

Aggregator gang
She walked to predator alone in an enclosed space and threatened her.
She had to at least secure haruki as backup or something, this is ridiculous.
@Kekitus
'A little' would be more fitting.

Fed-Kun's army
begone haruka, you got no chance against AyaxSei

lol Mochida's plan: imma get Aya fired from her job cause I have a crush on a teacher who probably has no interest in me and doesn't like kids, not cause I want to be his gf or anything and all this is totally not "fcking gross"

So now I hope Haruki meets Sakai (she must if she wants to understand what her love towards Aya and what Aya's "love" towards Sei really is) who was mentioned in chapter 2 by Sei herself and is the reason why her students harass her not that I have any pity though

Oh and speaking of chapter 2 Aya still holding to your romance novels which you mentioned in chapter 10 again huh? Her listening in on Sei making her moves on Mochida yay she looks happy even after she leaves I wonder if the next chapter will be about Aya's thoughts?

Well Mochida just like Haruki you have to grow up instead of being childish thinking that she can scare of Sei. Typical brutal reality when it comes to such people.

By the way what is everyone thinking about Mochida broadening her horizons with Sei?

For those that did not understand chapter 10 and 11 let me spell it out for you: AYA IS NOT IN LOVE WITH SEI SHE IS IN LUST (remember she is a teen she has no real information or experience to distinguish between lust and love) READ HER DIALOGUE AND HER ACTIONS AS THIS AND YES HER ROMANCE BOOKS CELEBRATE LUST! Well and Haruki? Aya is correct with her subtext to you if you want to be with her you can't ignore the uglier parts of her and you have to take the long way if you want to be with her I like that you ask the questions.

As for Sei guys if you still can't figure it out she never loved the real Yoru but the "Ideal Yoru" that is what she can't let go of this is the reason why she runs away from the real Yoru instead of facing the truth I also like the fact that she never outed herself to her parents as a lesbian. The Phrase "Yoru is as nice as ever." refers to Aya note that she isn't calling her by her real name mentaly ignores the glare Aya gave her before she left and is mad like the entiteled womanchild she really is (heck look at her blank eyes in chapter 10 when she looks at Aya) that she didn't come on Sunday to spend the whole day with her

i cant remember their names and all but i get the gist of it so I wont put myself in the means of pain by re reading this

The only ending I see in this is that no one ends up with the ones they like. No ones going to be couples at the end coz the NTR is real and Aya and Sei relationship isn't healthy. If Aya and Sei get together, they would have to get through some issues first and have a very well deserved and long overdue talk with what they feel.

"This is the only way.. I can survive here."
Coz she always horny.

That glare thoo.

Haruka's beginning to see that Aya's feelings for Sei are deeper than she lets on, I hope she doesn't do anything rash again. Seeing Aya confront those two is so bittersweet; she's got a backbone now, but it's a result of catching feelings for the dumpster fire named Sei Kurosaki. Mochida's plans don't seem to make sense: first she absolutely wants Sei fired so she can 'free' Hosono, but when she gets what she assumes will be sufficient dirt, she... just tries to blackmail Sei into avoiding the man she already has negative interest in? And of course Sei sees right through it, because manipulation is her weapon too. I hope Mochida does go through with it, but i feel like she's just going to get dragged into this mess before anyone has a chance of a happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread