Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Finally. It was about time Aya get sick of this farce of substitue play. Sei really need to let it go and see Aya as Aya and not as Yoru. Hopefully Yoru is here to help her.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully next chapter is Sei and Yoru having a proper conversation to help Sei move on but usually with these things it'll most likely end up just causing more drama.

Dex-chan lover
You can only be sex buddies for so long before you can't take it anymore

Dex-chan lover
I have waited for Aya to finally say this. Let see what happens next. It is getting interesting.

Double-page supporter
If sensei won't get her shit together, she gonna get cucked for real

Dex-chan lover
The angst is hitting the roof, I’m glad Aya broke things off now let me see Sei beg to get her back. And what the fuck is Yoru doing there, she knows she can’t love Sei back so she should just piss off.

this chapter is sad af
but i was right aya is in love with sei
hope things get better between them
cant wait for the next chapter

guessing this is a "i say yoru and felt nothing, please come back" setup. gosh i hope so

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Aya's breasts get bigger every chapter. Same with Sei's butt.

Dex-chan lover
She forgot that the picture was there but obviously Aya wouldn't know that... but it was necessary because she kept calling her Yoru after all.
I keep reading this as one of the best yuri works in later years but I can't say much because I basically have my heart exposed saying "please don't stab it..." I feel like I'm in the longest cliffhanger of manga history and I can't calm down until it clears out.

@KZO that's character development

Wow Aya crying was so painfull to see, hope Yoru's visit will not create more drama, Sei must to clear her mind right now please.

Users who are viewing this thread