Warikitta Kankei desukara

Thank you for anyone translating this. I saw the credit page and I gather you're quite bored. Hope you see this and cheer up! Or you can stop from time to time to comment. Who knows? you might get some inspiration here. Stay healthy everyone, I sincerely hope we can prevail from this hardship, wherever all of you might be.

Dex-chan lover
Come here expect some wholesome degenerate. Get drama degenerate

Group Leader
Hi, everyone. I have access to the volume releases for this series and we're doing a re-translation to fix mistakes and improve the image quality of the images over in /u/. Just a heads-up for the person who's doing the Spanish-English TLs.

Dex-chan lover
I came for smut. Didn't expect the fcking messed up it's kuzu no honkai here we go again unlimited heaven feels tag.

Either way there is no turning back. I need to know how the author will pull this off in the end. will she put another kuzu no honkai ending ?or will just take a different twisted route?. Whatever it is Imma gonna see it with my own eyes. Even if it hurts,I stan fuck this shit bring it on!.*_*.

Thank you so much translators.lets shredd our salty tears together along this series until the end. That's if you can still take story along the end. T-T. I hope so. I don't actually mind waiting patiently btw.

Aggregator gang
Well, if you want questionable morality and hot lesbian sex, that's the way to go.

Dex-chan lover
That new cover art.

Aya's wearing a really fancy piece of undergarment

MC is trash and purposefully dense, the teacher is typical grooming abuser. I don’t think mc will ever get a clue, so our childhood friend should cut her losses and get with a cute blonde. Any luck it’ll be a grand daughter of yoru or if that’s not feasible someone who looks like her. That way when she happily walks by holding hands on the street, the trash teacher can be reminded that she’s terrible and abusing others for her past.

This was good until they introduced the childhood friend who's sole purpose was to get NTRed.

Definitely a toxic relationship. But very well depicted sensual coming of age.

I initially thought Aya was the teacher on the cover lol

Chap. 10 Beginning:
woa, Sei is like a sexual predator!

Chap. 10 End:
Poor Sei, I hope she can move on from her past

Interesting story but really hate childhood friend. I don't support creepy teacher either but liiike. They're so annoying smH. I'm staying for the plot tho cuz I really want to find out how it ends

I really like this. The psychological "abuse" is pretty uncomfortable, but that's not a bad thing. Kind of falls for some of the annoying genre tropes such as the suddenly gay childhood friend and rapey teacher whose only point in the entire manga is to be the pushy straight dude but what can you do, the rest of the manga is top notch.

such an uncomfortable story to read... love it (feel awful for the childhood friend tho)

Users who are viewing this thread