Warikitta Kankei desukara

Group Leader
this is fucked up.

I hope Haruki is like Yoru. If the author decide the story like that, it would be mind blowing. But since Haruki alrd fell in love with Aya, i think it wouldnt be happening. All n all, Aya had no choice but to take care both of them, and have to choose between Sei or Haruki her childhood friend.

All i can think is, this manga will have no happy ending. The more we grow a feeling toward the character, the more fragile our heart become. So, the author will have a good execution to decide the ending.

8/10 good read, just dont grow a feeling toward the character or took pity on them, it will only hurt your brain dude.

edit : TL;DR. Trust me, if you do like what i said, you will gladly take the author choice for ending the manga and you're grateful because, that all of this has ended. (foreshadowing)

kinda hope funny and lovable yuri story when start but what i found typical teacher with love problem that vent his problem to student just with yuri

I feel sorry for Aya. Cant you just give Aya to someone who can give the love she deserves. Sei just do it again with Yoro. (T__T)

Dex-chan lover
Uh... Oh dear. So umm... This is a Yuri with a lot, and I mean a LOT of drama. And damn, you'll feel sorry for Aya. Trust me, it feels like she'll suffer for a while.
The art style is noice. The characters feel human and alive at least.

Overall, it's fine. Just ummm... Not for everyone you could say, especially because of that Smut tag. 7,5/10 for me.

If you're tired of fluffy high school yuri shit it's for you. I like this so far. Art is great too.

Shit man. Chapter 15 just made me sad.
I at least wanted to believe Sei won't sleep with Yoru but she just fucking did. The chapter ended in a cliffhanger too.
Ohh and they made Aya look so pathetic in this chapter.

The drama hoe in me is just drinking this shit up like water but this cliff hanger was not necessary .... Aya, girl, please and Sei you butthole

This manga is yuri but it's only sad. Kinda like Netsouzou Trap, but even bleaker. Thank the lawd there's so much fluffy yuri out there to balance this stuff out.

Users who are viewing this thread