Warikitta Kankei desukara

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I followed this almost a year ago when it started coming out, but the translations stopped. Glad to see someone pick it back up!

Dex-chan lover
@Aulgh
This manga is yuri but it's only sad. Kinda like Netsouzou Trap, but even bleaker. Thank the lawd there's so much fluffy yuri out there to balance this stuff out.
The thing about Yuri manga, western didn't match Japanese community taste.

Fluff tend to be on lower side of preference in terms of Yuri. Most of the times Yuri always involve drama unless you could manage find success like Yuru Yuri.

It's the reason why manga like this exist and it sold like a hot cake. And notably being Ecchi or just straight to the point.

For the writings Yuri genre tend to be mixed especially when it comes to drama. So there's very few of it actually came out to be decent or least "interesting" enough to entertain reader.

I was enjoying this series and all but the characters are getting even more pathetic. And Sei is horrible.
At this rate I want Aya to end up with that childhood friend of hers.

i forgot to have fluff to read after this and am now suffering 😇 i think its finally time to drop this on my end. this feels worse than NTR for me the more i read~

The first few chapters were entertaining until Yoru started to appear. The art and story went downhill after that.

well most ppl wont like it for its not the fluff or wholesome yuri, but i quite enjoy this one

Aggregator gang
I don't like any of those characters, all from pathetic to downright deplorable. But it's entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
This series is awesome. If you don't like it just go away... Shoo shooo away with you! :p

Users who are viewing this thread