Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Ch. 30 - Summer Festival (1)

Dex-chan lover
I'm real happy to see Itsumi and Rin being all sweet like that, but when I think about all the other girls like Himari or Kurohime, I feel pain...

Dex-chan lover
Started reading this because someone recommended it to me as a yui series the other day
Ended up continuing to read it because i like the MC.
Reading the comment section i feel like i am one of the few people that doesn't really care about who "wins" and i am just reading it because i like stories like this with a scumbag MC like Itsumi.
Now i just hope that this manga didn't get dropped by the scanlators

Dex-chan lover
theres quite a bit of basis for polyamory. Yanagi doesn't like being tied down, could just be casual for her. Yomotsuka clearly also has a thing for banryuu, banryuu herself doesn't seem to be particularly monogamous, so She wouldn't mind Yomtsuka being with Toudou (she doesnt have much of her own connection to toudou anyway). Ookado is just hopelessly gay for everybody. Kurohime really treasures any time she gets to spend with Itsumi and is already aware like, Toudou spends a lot of time with other girls anyways. Yuina is like "damn this girl likes me thats uh good why am i happy with having her like me while i like another person" which is all grounds for her to understand liking more than one person at a time. The only wrench is Rin who has been very possessive but there is that time bomb where toudou is trying to reckon that she feels the same way about rin as some of her other friends in her circle. Ruruka's been watching Toudou chase skirts the whole time too, she doesn't seem particularly concerned.

This could be a situation where the harem members just end up dating other harem members instead of itsumi

Fed-Kun's army
Love really changes you. (⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~ Look how a blushing mess our Toudou is now. Hahaha. That's my girl, go Rin!

Finally reached the latest chapters. Kinda felt dread when I saw that the last update of the latest chapter (ch 30) was 2023. But the bonus chs were up today. So thank youu.

Still, I think there's nothing wrong with the author picking someone from a harem. That just means the end is near. (If nothing still comes wrong about it, like them breaking up or something) It's still better than it being close-ended.

Still, thank you for the tls!

Dex-chan lover
This could be a situation where the harem members just end up dating other harem members instead of itsumi
I mean yeah this isnt strictly like everyone with everyone else, but theres gonna be some that only have a casual relationship w itsumi, while dating people shes also dating/may have something casual with. And vice versa . Theres a lot of concurrent and non contradictory ships that could square this sort of relationship web around itsumi.

Users who are viewing this thread