Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Dodgeball (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
still have no idea which teacher is Tamaki, but here's my hastily thrown together relationship chart if anyone cares

3togl0.png
i think toudou is in love with a fair bit more than just rin, I'd mark at least prez and Yanagi, and have her possibly loving Kurohime but def romantically attracted. She's definitely like romantically attracted to Kamesada as well, and probably most of the people in her immediate circle, Yuina would probably fall under the "romantically attracted" bucket towards toudou too.

Dex-chan lover
i think toudou is in love with a fair bit more than just rin, I'd mark at least prez and Yanagi, and have her possibly loving Kurohime but def romantically attracted. She's definitely like romantically attracted to Kamesada as well, and probably most of the people in her immediate circle, Yuina would probably fall under the "romantically attracted" bucket towards toudou too.
The chart is based primarily on textual mentions of the character's feelings, not just subjective reader assumptions of them :). The only person Itsumi has ever expressed genuine, non-coerced romantic feelings for is Rin.
I guess you could maybe make a case for Yanagi, but I don't agree with that interpertation personally. The most Itsumi ever says she is that "she has a thing for [Yanagi]" in the karaoke booth, but based on some other statements from Itsumi ("I'll let her touch my butt because she's a total babe", etc), I'd say it's more reasonable to assume she's referring purely to physical attraction in this case. At least until proven otherwise, of course.

Last edited:
Oh, that's a bold statement Yanagi just comes right out with. She honestly does want to be with Toudou! :glee:

And minutes later... Oh my, Yanagi works fast. :meguusmug: She seems to be able to rizz anyone she wants. Got the vice prez naked in bed and everything!

Meanwhile, Okado and the school nurse are... hitting it off well. 😳 Seems like she has pretty deep feelings for the nurse, and the nurse is pretty into the cute tomboy too.

And I guess we're skipping right to the climax of the dodgeball game next chapter, thanks to Yanagi sleeping in. lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, i didn't see the new cover yet 🫣, i was checking on official loose chapters. Thanks for the translation 🤧

Fed-Kun's army
I've seen people mentioning that the harem aspect was sidelined out of nowhere when Rin showed up. But I noticed that all the girls who drank the love potion naturally moved on, the Prez is clearly into the yakuza girl, same with Ookado and the teacher. The only girls sticking up are the ones who fell in love without any tricks

Users who are viewing this thread