Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Dodgeball (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Yanagi really got moves, that was a smooth seduction.

It was quick, but I wouldn't call it smooth? Compared to that time in the karaoke room with Itsumi, she kind of phoned this one in. Just a kabedon, a gaze heavy with intent, and then immediately went for a kiss. Basically no flirting as warmup. But I guess that was still good enough because unlike Itsumi, Nekawa was never "against" yuri. Yanagi even notes Nekawa "didn't put up much of a fight." Since Nekawa doesn't say or think anything about Yanagi taking her first time, she might have some experience of her own.

Dex-chan lover
Nekawa really fell for her after one fuck... she's good.

I'm surprised Itsumi even agreed to that deal with Ruruka. I know she had no intention of going through with it, but I'm more surprised she even gave into Ruruka in the first place. You have other friends now, Itsumi. It's ok to cut this creep loose.

The school nurse is really hot....

Dex-chan lover
I have lost track of the ships in this series lol. Also just banged a random girl while her twin is in the house.

Thanks for translating 2 chapters!

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg
seriously the schoolnurse

Group Leader
Yeah I am just dropping this, dont even know who like each other or who just fuck for no reason anymore… Like didnt Black hair like MC or something and then she decided to fuck some random classmate for another stupid reason…
I call that a skill issue, imagine not being able to read the subway map of new york , couldn't be me , fun fact : some scholars in Oxford in the U.K. set out to determine the maximium transit map information someone can “reasonably process.” and at what point that would “exceed our cognitive limits.” When it comes to information processing, an average person’s “cognitive threshold” is about 250 connections, or the equivalent of roughly eight bits of data New York’s system neared that limit, with 161 total connections, and the most complicated two-transfer trip a person could make on the subway exceeded it, clocking in at 8.1 bits.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!

it's amazing how much Itsumi/Toudou has grown. I started out the manga thinking she's a bit dumb and not that likable, and now I'm rooting for her so much!!

She's a good friend who goes along with her weird friend as much as possible, she's pretty nice to others (though sometimes she speaks before she thinks and it leads to hilarious situations XD), she's definitely loyal/protective of her friends. I understand why so many people falls in love with her (so sorry for most of them though, Rin is definitely end game!)

Dex-chan lover
The moment Toudou stoped the use of the love potion, and started to getting close with other by herself is when everything increased a lot, in good and bad ways.:huh:
I've had a theory for ages now that the love potion isn't real, and it's actually just something about Toudou that makes her certified 100% effective girl-bait.

. . . . though the effect on the teacher when she finally managed to drug him kind of argues otherwise . . .

Dex-chan lover
"I will be the one in her heart while I force you to ride motorcycle backseat" is a hell of a mission statement

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know if the "Tamaki-sensei" that Ouma Yomiko lives with has ever been shown on panel? There are several unnamed teachers we've seen so far, does anyone know if any of them were Tamaki? I'm trying to put together a relationship chart.

Dex-chan lover
Toudou x Rin all the way but it was nice to see a cute side of Yanagi. I really like her character and hope she finds someone as interested in her as she is currently interested in Toudou

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know if the "Tamaki-sensei" that Ouma Yomiko lives with has ever been shown on panel? There are several unnamed teachers we've seen so far, does anyone know if any of them were Tamaki? I'm trying to put together a relationship chart.
still have no idea which teacher is Tamaki, but here's my hastily thrown together relationship chart if anyone cares

3togl0.png

Dex-chan lover
Thank you guys so much for translating these two chapters! I’m looking forward to Black Rose returning but you guys did an amazing job filling in in their absence!

Dex-chan lover
So Toudou still has a harem that loves her but is also branching out a bit. Yanagi is being a womanizer so it seems she's be open to a harem ending. Ookado looks to be going the teacher route instead of following Toudou but I'm sure both will come true. Nekawa after this arc will misunderstand and start being interested in Toudou

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else forget that this story started with her trying get her teacher? Like I completely forgot about him until, I reread :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Grooming has to stop please. It's not cool man. Also the licking thing is nasty and creepy :(

The rest of the story is really fun and funny though :)

Users who are viewing this thread