Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Toudou Arare

Dex-chan lover
Welp, looks like Hanei's the endgame now unless she wants to go the harem route. I wouldn't be upset if it was that, hanei, or the prez. Or maybe even that delinquent if they had more screentime. Either way, more gay = better.
Just hope it doesnt become drama between her members.
Wonder if something will continue with that yakuza chick and that girl she saved in the future

Dex-chan lover
Rereading it, I really hope that Toudou will end up with Rin. They're just perfect for each other.
Also, I really don't want to see Rin cries...

Dex-chan lover
Lemme see....
Itsumi's parents hate her, they barely even interact, Itsumi don't even have an AC in her room unlike her sister.
What in the great asian this? I'm speechless. Now I know why Itsumi craving for praise and attetions. She grown up without them. No matter how great your other child is but to loathe your own children? Because the younger sister manipulate them? That is just an excuse. Real parents should not be like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Yesss! Thank you for the Hanei moment!!! Really love them as the end couple, i really hope they will. God i love this chapter. Binge reading this whole series and thank god for this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So Arare socially isolating Itsume caused Itsume to become desperate for attention, so she went off the deep end and bought a love potion for attention.

Dex-chan lover
lol why is it so easy to get love potions and aphrodisiacs in the universe? if only something like that can be easily obtained in the real world...

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps we judged the MC too harsh at first, the lil sis is even worse than her.

Interesting to see if anything develops there

Lev

All this stuff with Rin would be so much sweeter if our main character didn't have like 10 other chicks lined up.

Dex-chan lover
Arare wtf. I mean there's evil and there's manipulating someone's parents to hate them. Like seriously what the fuck.

This chapter corroborates Reaperbones' writeup back in Hanei Rin (3), how Itsumi's attention-seeking stemmed from its lack in her own family. Turns out it was her own sister who engineered such malice. Like, I'm all for wincest, but this time the other person's a hellspawn, may her fetid soul find no rest under fire and brimstone.

That aside, I'm glad that the chocos brought Rin to Todo's mind instead. We get to see who her heart of hearts' really down for. I look forward to more such gripping developments with Kurohime and Yanagi, who else eh...?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread