Wasureenu Majo no Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Still, I Will Never Forget.

Power Uploader
Volume 1-3 are available on nyaa.

I looked into it a few months ago and it was too slow of a burn for me to be worth it.

They don't kiss before around half of vol 3 and each volume is 180 pages. I sure hope for you the guy here can stay the distance.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Volume 1-3 are available on nyaa.

I looked into it a few months ago and it was too slow of a burn for me to be worth it.

They don't kiss before around half of vol 3 and each volume is 180 pages. I sure hope for you the guy here can stay the distance.
Well.. slow burn is fine as long as the rest of the story is interesting/ comfy, if you were here mostly for the kiss part and such i can see how it wouldnt be worth it.

Power Uploader
Well.. slow burn is fine as long as the rest of the story is interesting/ comfy, if you were here mostly for the kiss part and such i can see how it wouldnt be worth it.
It's a LN adaptation. So there's a lot of exposition and introspection.

It doesn't always carry well in manga.

And the story isn't "comfy". It's full on drama and angst

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the author is so fixated on writing the mc into depressing dark situations that it feels a bit forced and immersion breaking. Her actions shouldn't automatically make everyone shun her, other people are usually too preoccupied with their own lives to analyze her inconsistencies and "weirdness". Now this other character, who supposedly knows about the mc's powers and supports her, is completely nonchalant about the mc calling her in a panic and in tears, asking her to stay inside today.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I dont trust this girl, dont know why🤔

Also thanks for picking it up!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author is so fixated on writing the mc into depressing dark situations that it feels a bit forced and immersion breaking. Her actions shouldn't automatically make everyone shun her, other people are usually too preoccupied with their own lives to analyze her inconsistencies and "weirdness". Now this other character, who supposedly knows about the mc's powers and supports her, is completely nonchalant about the mc calling her in a panic and in tears, asking her to stay inside today.
I beg to differ as in my highschool experience I knew a girl who was treated exactly the way MC being treated rn, when any1 tried making convo with her, she would just reply crudely or just stare at the person.

My friend approached her one day and asked how she was doing(she looked sick that day) but all she did was just stare back at her, and although it's true not everyone in my school knew about her but the people who did would fully or semi try to avoid her. Their was no bullying happening to her but she was definitely ostracized in her class and known as 'the weird kid'. The MC herself explained that she didn't/doesn't want try to get close with anyone maybe that's why her classmates think she's weird. Just like how Inabi's classmates said Inabi would also start being known as "the girl who's friends with the weirdo".

And also for the other character, MC never explained what happened in the repeat days 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
Nooo :meguuusad: :facepalm: so heart breaking not the sister... This chapter reminds me of that dream that whenever I dream about it, I would always wake up with a clenching heart.. even if its the 3rd or 4th it's always like that.

This is why I like these kind of stories, repeated pain days lol

The author probably experienced the same .. to write this kind of repeated days.

But it just painfully... painful to repeat it

Dex-chan lover
wait, does this imply that for 3 out of 5 days MC didn't even notice her sister getting run over by truck-kun?

that's kind of wild that she is so dethatched because of this that she cant even register a reason consistent loss of contact occurs

Dex-chan lover
wait, does this imply that for 3 out of 5 days MC didn't even notice her sister getting run over by truck-kun?

that's kind of wild that she is so dethatched because of this that she cant even register a reason consistent loss of contact occurs
She’s not her sister. She might be a cousin I think? And she’s used to her not showing up even on repeating days. So she didn’t think too much of her not showing up.

Dex-chan lover

i mean other than the next day happening in the news or her seeing it at the beginning of the 'loop', it'd be hard to know esp since she has no control over how many times she loops , idk if there's a physical strain too but i'm sure there'd also be a mental strain (and like her friend?/relative suggest her getting a job but she'd only be paid for '1/5th' of the effort or so), tho it'd be good if she could figure out what triggers certani loops/move on because this sounds like the most tedious version of immortality/an extended lifespan assuming that her getting hurt wouldn't reset if /she / were the one to get hit

Users who are viewing this thread