Watakushi no Koto ga Daikirai na Gitei ga Goei Kishi ni Narimashita - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Bruh she's almost as dense as Bakarina
To be fair she still believes they are blood related half siblings at this point so it sort of makes sense she wouldn't interpret his affection that way

Dex-chan lover
bro she's not gonna develop feelings for you as long as she thinks you two share the same father

Fed-Kun's army
To be fair she still believes they are blood related half siblings at this point so it sort of makes sense she wouldn't interpret his affection that way
correction: She knew they aren't blood related, but BELIEVED she is hated (for some reason despite all the signs) and thinks with politics and nobles in mind so she doesn't want her house to fall or similar.

Dex-chan lover
I blame him more than her. He's not f***ing confessing. He has the chance, but he won't take it.

He wants her to view him as a love interest but doesn't do sh*t to make that clear....

And I know that the real reason is because the author wants to drag out the romance... but it's still irritating...

correction: She knew they aren't blood related, but BELIEVED she is hated (for some reason despite all the signs) and thinks with politics and nobles in mind so she doesn't want her house to fall or similar.
Wait, when was it noted that she knew they weren't related???

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, when was it noted that she knew they weren't related???
Like a few chapters ago, she knew he was a side prince being a collateral like herself, so she wanted to protect him or atleast make him not get caught up in politics and nobles shit

Bro-zone'd him and thinks his advancements were still his love for as his older sister but really its all her misunderstanding

And I agree, but he has to go harder on the confession part or he can't go through that adamantine head of hers LOL

Dex-chan lover
Like a few chapters ago, she knew he was a side prince being a collateral like herself, so she wanted to protect him or atleast make him not get caught up in politics and nobles shit

Bro-zone'd him and thinks his advancements were still his love for as his older sister but really its all her misunderstanding

And I agree, but he has to go harder on the confession part or he can't go through that adamantine head of hers LOL
Note "like herself" so she knows he's collateral, but not that he isn't her brother.... and not that he is an actual prince but that he has a right to the throne.... like her....

Edit: Nvmd, it was revealed in Chapter 7.....

Damn, then he should just propose to her....

I'll be waiting for more chapter kind sir

images

Users who are viewing this thread