Watakushi no Koto ga Daikirai na Gitei ga Goei Kishi ni narimashita - Ch. 5

Supporter
I'm going to assume he's an unreliable narrator and really does hate her. He's upset with himself because the wound she got when he used her as a shield wasn't fatal.

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't really see her as a sister, but does everything to make her think of him as a brother. What a hypocrite.

I can't wait for all of his efforts to backfire splendidly.

Supporter
"I love you so much I'm going to the academy without you waking up so you can misunderstand it."
"Yes! My brilliance knows no bounds!"
73349321d275c8ae34d82a6527e00177.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everybody, your translator here, imma just paste my announcement here in case you miss it.

1) to encourage readers to support the authors, I will update this series 1 chapter behind the official raw so everyone, if you can, please buy the raws.

2) I think the chapters are updated monthly (not entirely sure?) so look forward to it, I guess?

3) this goes without saying but I will reiterate here: scanlating is illegal, very much so illegal. so please don’t repost and don’t tag the authors. if you choose to do otherwise, I’ll drop this immediately.

p/s: if anyone want me to do any other series and my schedule allows it, I’ll be happy to.

and btw, if anyone have raw ch.6 of this series. I need help lol.

Users who are viewing this thread