WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 222.3 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's a Live Concert (Part 3)

It's become so fastidious to witness Komiyama. The Tomoki Harem is plain boring, last time was quite funny but this very same troupe has already been used there and at many other times.

I'm surprised the author keeps on pushing it, since aren't these girls the most unpopular in the cast?

Tomoki is not as bad as some put it, as long as he's just Tomoko's brother (their banter is normal); elsewhere he's just a dull eyesore and you can't help but sight "here he go again".

(Personally I think we need more Asuka).

Fed-Kun's army
I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that Komiyama is actually one of my favorite characters in this manga. And tomoko was really cute on the last page here, that was unexpected
IIRC in one of the bonus chapters, the illustrator mentions that Komi-something is her favorite character. She's not mine, but I can sort of see the appeal... she's so awful :)

Dex-chan lover
The whole world now knows the Kuroki siblings, Wada, Wada's ...-friend, Emoji MK II, SAYAKA.

Reminded me Yuri, Tomoko, and Masaki were the delinquent trio from 2nd year, which is 7 years ago.

It would be nice if by the end of the arc the Tomoki siblings mended their relationship a little bit. Kuroki has had some growth after all and isn't as cringe as she was... at least in reference to her new friends.
I think the siblings would get along mostly fine at this point if Tomoko could maybe dial herself back about 10% and she wasn't a magnet for all the people being weird towards him.

I think Yoshida and Tomoki would also get along well if everyone else involved wasn't intent on making it as awkward as possible.

Dex-chan lover
With every action is Nemo digging her own grave a little bit deeper. And right now… is pretty deep.

Fed-Kun's army
One of these days I’m gonna go back at find the chapter/arc where Komiyama transformed into an unhinged batshit crazy chick. I swear, there was a time when she was normal and even considerate.
I'd say it was a slow burn in middle school, going by TomoMote. Her very first appearance in Watamote ended with her expressing unbridled rage.

The pain. The ache. The cringe. I love it.
Also, Tomoki lost his face a couple of times...

Fed-Kun's army
People who hate tomoki bland personalities don't get it, the reason this trainwreck is still going is because his refusal get himself out of the situation. If he was more proactive, none of this would happen, the derailment happens 5 km away, and the train is still going, and we are going to see how many more casualties it's gonna bring.

Dex-chan lover
He seems pretty aroace.
That term really doesn't exist outside of a small part of the West.
More like he hasn't actually gotten to know any girls yet because they all keep acting bizarrely (really only Sachi and Yoshida have had normal conversations with him) and he did take Sachi up on her offer to ride the teacups with her. Honestly he comes across as just not knowing what the hell to do with everyone's weird antics on top of not being the assertive type to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread