WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 24 Ch. 214.3 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's the Night Before (Part …

Dex-chan lover
And so the tournament arc begins!
Awesome chapter. Being Mako is suffering.
People really thinking Watamote is ending. I mean, even if manga ends with their graduation, it's not even close to this. This will take at least 5 years to just speed-run it to the end, not to mention there are shit ton of events ahead.
I like your optimism.

Dex-chan lover
Mako is ruthless hahaha but also right... also, sexual knowledge expert? LOL
She seriously don't know they're brothers, huh ?
Asuka's jugs are the same size as her head. She really got two melon pillows on her chest.

Dex-chan lover
this was such a fun little arc

now to she how the festival will go

Group Leader
What kind of place did they go to that lets them stay all night, chill, fuck around, and take unlimited baths? And with such a large group.

Dex-chan lover
Ready for the final stretch of this series?
After the festival shouldn't be much left.
It is also dependent on the author's health.

It is better the tag team wrap up on it than leave it unfinished at death.

Dex-chan lover
I guess Komi will bust her brains once she sees Tomoki going to school with two girls behind his back.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of place did they go to that lets them stay all night, chill, fuck around, and take unlimited baths? And with such a large group.
Don't see the f around part that is for sure. If this was the old Watamote f=ing will be the definite play in the bathhouse.

Dex-chan lover
Mako is ruthless hahaha but also right... also, sexual knowledge expert? LOL
She seriously don't know they're brothers, huh ?
Mako doesn't know much about Tomoko after she got disconnected from Yuri.

Yoshida knows, Komiyama knows, Akari knows, Sayaka knows probably ( even as dense as she is ), and most likely Emily's gang are the only people that knows.

Emoji MK II does not know for sure, since she never visited the Kuroki house.

Dex-chan lover
In the gang eyeless might have the biggest tits but the densest brain. Like the eyeless dick-men in visual novels.
Genuinely surprised Eyeless Girl doesn't already know they're siblings. Guess it never had a chance nor reason to come up.

Dex-chan lover
I also think we are on the final stretch of the manga even if this arc lasted so long. From what I remember the latest volume didn't sell that well so their editors probably won't want to continue the series.

It's a shame though,because I really want to see Tomoko in college (specially if she will be going with Asuka, I really want to see them interacting more)

I do recall some early PC98 games by NAMCO being almost an eroge by todays standard
The princess maker games were pretty risque at times, specially the second entry which I remember had a nude mode accessible through cheats. They were made by Gainax though,so they might not be the same games you were talking about.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread